Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Bron would’ve suffered the same narrative when he went to Miami, only thing was there was no player that was in the conversation of best in the game apart from Kobe but his teams weren’t competitive by then

nah the salary cap made other teams competitive. and lebron didn't bring his a game vs dallas and they lost, so that narrative was deaded.

We can talk about:

-Your 10th grade social studies class (how’s the curriculum these days?)
-Your wife and kids nagging you (brazy responsibility)
-Your teenage angst (it’ll get better)
-You taking medical leave from your full time job (heal up woe)

Or my favorite. You being a 30 year old man that moonlights as a teenager. Great topics. Pick one.

tenor.gif

Damn woe. I thought we was on good terms. I’ll accept your coming apology. Must of been a rough night. :pimp:

Woe, just let me be me. . Just let me be me @wavycrocket

Last edited:
Leave GS. It's stupid, but until he wins with his own team, the boy will have a scarlet letter to the masses.
It's clearly Bron & KD at the top though. That **** isn't even debatable.
It's disrespectful as hell to have him at 4th. :lol::lol::lol:

But South Beach and then playing with Kyrie+KLove doesn’t earn bron a “scarlet letter” as well?

But South Beach and then playing with Kyrie+KLove doesn’t earn bron a “scarlet letter” as well?

To the masses hell naw. Had KD went to Boston, he would easily have the crown right now, but joining a 73 win team in which he played like **** against and should have won won't be forgotten. That's the reason I can go on any sports page right now and find a "Like if KD ruined ___". He would have to leave GS to get out this weird bracket he's in.

You just listening to the WEEI folks? They are like the equivalent of @wavycrocket and MVP MVP 's joint venture barbershop.

Anyone that knows anything realizes that when he was on the court, he was THE guy. It was brutally obvious. He got hurt, and then Tatum played well in his absence. All it is. Kyrie was having the best, most efficient season of his career until he shut down with the nagging injury.
I listen to Bill Simmons. He dumped Kyrie for Tatum after a few months. Barely talks about him anymore after saying he was as good as Steph and KD the whole last summer.

Also there's been plenty of talk about Boston not bringing back Kyrie, is his value degrading due to injuries, etc. Knowing how Ainge has the direct ear of many media members it may be a where there's smoke there's fire type of situation.

I personally don't deny that Kyrie is the best player on Boston on the court, definitely agree.

I'd rather never see the Knicks win. It's already dumb expensive to watch them and they have been bad for a decade plus. They win a chip and it'll be a rack to sit in the nosebleeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom