Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Minnesota could walk away with Josh Richardson and spare change, I would consider that a win.

Did he leave adidas ???

hope not

adidas.jpg

I'd rather never see the Knicks win. It's already dumb expensive to watch them and they have been bad for a decade plus. They win a chip and it'll be a rack to sit in the nosebleeds
It already is a rack to sit in the damn nosebleeds.

It will definitely reach Warriors status luxury prices when we actually start winning though.

It already is a rack to sit in the damn nosebleeds.

It will definitely reach Warriors status luxury prices when we actually start winning though.

Knicks-Magic on a Tuesday in February will cost you over $100 to sit in the 100 level. Can't even imaging the cost when we start winning.

I've been sitting on the chase bridge the past few times tho. Great view & relatively cheap.

Knicks-Magic on a Tuesday in February will cost you over $100 to sit in the 100 level. Can't even imaging the cost when we start winning.

I've been sitting on the chase bridge the past few times tho. Great view & relatively cheap.
I know this is blasphemy but I kind of hate MSG. It's in the most trash neighborhood in NYC, pain to get in and out of, food is mediocre by 2018 standards, overpriced, most of the seats are not that great (the bridge does have a good view but I feel its been discovered and the value isnt that amazing). Only thing that keeps MSG special is the fans I personally hope they don't renew the lease, actually fix Penn Station and Dolan has to pony up to build a new arena somewhere else in Manhattan.

I know this is blasphemy but I kind of hate MSG. It's in the most trash neighborhood in NYC, pain to get in and out of, food is mediocre by 2018 standards, overpriced, most of the seats are not that great (the bridge does have a good view but I feel its been discovered and the value isnt that amazing). Only thing that keeps MSG special is the fans I personally hope they don't renew the lease, actually fix Penn Station and Dolan has to pony up to build a new arena somewhere else in Manhattan.

Food is absolute garbage. Only thing remotely OK is the gyro spot accross the st

I feel like MSG is in the perfect location. Damn near every train goes there, and it’s in the center of where people work and where tourists are. Perfectly strategically placed.

It’s def outdated though. Feel like there’s no room to build another garden in the city though.

I only attend home openers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom