Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Sounds like you’re hating for no reason.

If we were some old as dirt team or had some beef between players or bad injuries then I could maybe see where you’re coming from.
How am I hating? Sixers are one of my favorite current squads. Doesnt mean offseason fan fodder reports have news value. "Embiid looks HUNGRY guys please retweet me he's HUNGRY in practice" what does that even mean lol

All you need is two interested teams to drive the price.

As far as this whole scenario, crisis averted imo as a long time Wolves fan. Good riddance Butler and I hope Thibs is not too far behind, the Luol signing was all I needed to know this guy is out of touch.

This. The only thing I'll add is good for Taylor stepping in and taking care of business instead of letting Thibs drive this franchise further into the ground. He gotta go.

Might be....:lol:. Shieeeeet...That torch been passed. And it’s moreso to do with Bron aging. He’s regressed. The gap was never huge...and the slippage on defense is way to much to ignore. They sought him out in the finals man. 2 years in a row.

Nobody wants to be honest though. Nobody wants to be the one to say that a reigning 2X Finals Mvp that’s beat a 34 year old, non defense, inflated stats-Bron Head to Head is better. Can’t say that right now. It’s the Bron love and sympathy mode. He’s the most loved and blame free he’s ever been in his career right now. He’s playing with house money. He can do no wrong. Literally will win the mvp if the Lakers get an 8th seed. It’s THAT type of time. You get shouted down for making a very reasonable argument that KD is better.

A ***** average 35 & 8 then 29/10/8 in two consecutive finals while Bron don’t play no D for the entire season, takes a month off, DUCK KD in the finals, quit on his teammates, fake an injury, then leave....

And Bron is ELEVATED because he got to the finals and put up great numbers in the damn East. Like any other of the top 3/4 players in the West couldn’t get past the pacers, raptors and Celtics armed with another all star and role players to suit their play style.

The real finals happened in the West. Bron is there now. Let’s see him do what Harden, Curry and KD have done in that conference. It’s going to be very hard for him to do that at age 34. I’ve seen them do it with similar rosters to the Lakers now.
Folks still salty about, "KD going to gang up with Steph." So they won't be able to see things for what they are.

You think Kat actually tries to play defense now after the bag ?
I hope he improves on that end and hope this Jimmy drama lights more fire under him and Wig :lol:.

End of the day bro is still only 22 years old and is already an All Star/All NBA player.. 50/40/90 soon come

It's wild that 50/40/90 is actually a legitimate possibility for a big guy. He definitely needs to get better defensively but he's certainly worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom