Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DnwWhhlUUAEUq_P

Translation: "Don't recruit players to make your teams better! I'm not done riding the backs of Steph, Klay and Draymond to all these easy titles"

Don't see how he doesn't end up with the Nets.

Yea', especially if Marks hasn't any plans to extend D Lo. Not a great fit 4 Minny but he's young.

Think they'd like a cheap productive player with years on their contract, like Josh Richardson, after committing so much to Towns/Wiggins or unload some cash with expiree(Like Tobias)

Kat getting 38 mill a yr? to always let his man have a career night? damn....maybe they were on to something...give back to get back.

i'm down with jimmy going to the pistons...midas wale right you know what's better than having a car in tip top condition, all of the rudders work, nuts and bolts screwed tightly, been in for its 5k mile maintenance and tire rotation AND the engine purrs like a kitten...a locked garage and a brick on the pedal.

I felt "da ghost" when I walked into MSG. I tried to tell myself it didn't exist while on the MegaBus on the way to the city, but yea man, out of body experience there.

Even if he didn't go to China he should've been in. Career 19&8 ? His stats are better than a lot of dudes who are in
2 ASGs and only 4 playoff appearances prior to riding the bench in Boston in 09. That looks a little rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom