Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Thibs is rehire-able after all this.

**** no. He got hired into an amazing situation with great young talent, traded several of them for one of his old players who already wants out after one year and tore up the locker room as well as mismanaging most of the good young players he’s had on his team. And the one thing he’s always supposed to be good for is defense...which all of his good young players have continued to be trash at.

He’s brought nothing good to that team.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Beyonce's Lemonade is for real Bangin. This **** like legit Bangin.. :nerd::wow::pimp:

upload_2018-9-22_23-55-49.jpeg

A top 15 player in the game who made a sorry Wolves team an instant playoff contender once he arrived...

They needed to win a play-in game vs the Nuggets just to even make it to the first round. Would they have really finished much worse with Lauri, Dunn and Lavine this past year?

They needed to win a play-in game vs the Nuggets just to even make it to the first round. Would they have really finished much worse with Lauri, Dunn and Lavine this past year?

*inb4 "they were in 3rd place for 3 days before Jimmy Butler got hurt"*

Can't depend on a rookie for a big role in terms of making the playoffs and Lavine didn't play in his first game until mid January and then played rusty AF

They wouldn't have been in contention for the playoffs but obviously in hindsight Lauri would have been a nice fit with KAT (which BTW I had always called for)

thots out on Sheridan Ave
Oh yea man, on the Reggie.
My boy(recently divorced) just got him a spot at the Regency, he’s a New man. Even been in the gym and cut Red meat out of his diet to keep his energies up. Every weekend he’s sending me pics of some new Slot he’s juicing with that he picked up somewhere on Sheridan between Gaylord and Lincoln.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom