Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back like Jordan wearin the 4̶5̶ wizards jersey:nthat:
A94741BF-48E0-453A-9D3C-46BDDE1C280C.gif

Ben Wallace needs to be in the HOF.
The argument for Stephon is his impact in China.

Loved watched the OG Steph in his prime but agree with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican i don’t think he should make it.

at first I thought y’all taking about curry and was like how the **** can anyone say he ain’t HOF :lol:

People still defending Stephon Marbury in 2018 are delusional. He washed out of the league for a reason. Incredibly selfish basketball player. Definition of a Loser.

Not to mention just straight up not an intelligent dude on or off the court.

People still defending Stephon Marbury in 2018 are delusional. He washed out of the league for a reason. Incredibly selfish basketball player. Definition of a Loser.

Not to mention just straight up not an intelligent dude on or off the court.
You can like a player while ackowledging their extreme flaws. Not everyone has to be ******* Tim Duncan. AI is flawed in so many ways but I’ll defend him to death. I don’t think anyone is defending Marbury By saying he’s a great team player. He was just really fun to watch.

You can like a player while ackowledging their extreme flaws. Not everyone has to be ****ing Tim Duncan. AI is flawed in so many ways but I’ll defend him to death. I don’t think anyone is defending Marbury By saying he’s a great team player. He was just really fun to watch.
That’s cool there’s nothing wrong with liking the guy, but to say he is a HoFer or compare him to Chris Webber (as flawed as Webber even was) isn’t delusional imo.

Also Marbury’s flaws really outweighed his benefits for any NBA team and there’s a big distinction between that and say, an AI.

Butler on the Cavs wouldnt be that bad of a look. Love is 30 years old too and similarly has 2 years of all star caliber basketball left max.

Their careers kinda project on the same slope. Would be better for the Cavs as a whole since Love carrying a rookie and a bunch of misfits doesnt really do anything for them.

Getting Butler would atleast make them competitive and maybe the 4th best team in the East.

Butler on the Cavs wouldnt be that bad of a look. Love is 30 years old too and similarly has 2 years of all star caliber basketball left max.

Their careers kinda project on the same slope. Would be better for the Cavs as a whole since Love carrying a rookie and a bunch of misfits doesnt really do anything for them.

Getting Butler would atleast make them competitive and maybe the 4th best team in the East.

Legit 2nd options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom