Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
quick get the artists who did the LeBron mural on the Rucker court on the phone. Maybe have Smush get in KD's ear too

So NY can only have 1 max slot right??

Anyway it can get 2?

We'd have to trade THJr without taking back money & let all our free agents walk.

The team would be basically Ntilikina, Knox, Porzingis, Durant, another max FA, 2019 pick, & 6 near minimum players

If you’re the Knicks, do you throw KP out there if he’s 100% if it means luring KD but at the same time risking a draft position?

98F7E560-9B3F-4C2A-B713-566DCCEDA9DE.png

Yeah, we're gonna be bad regardless.

KD/KP/ young Mitchell Robinson should be enough to win the east, right?
They’d need Kyrie too

Toronto gonna be real good for the next 2-3 years if they keep dude in town and while Lowry isn’t completely washed

If fultz is the guy we think he is philly gonna be real good for the next 3-5 years

If white Gordon can revert back to white Paul George, and they’re able to keep Irving, Boston should be real good for the next 3-5 years

They’d be nice but I wouldn’t outright say favorites or enough to win the east necessarily if certain things pan out

Any of these factors change the landscape though: Irving leaves, white Paul never recovers, fultz still forgets how to shoot, Simmons never learns to shoot embiid gets hurt, Leonard leaves

I think Kyrie will stay in Boston. Which is cool. So I can see the East being dominant in the 2-3 season with Boston, Philly, Toronto, and......... The Knicks, should they land KD, and some experienced role players. To me the league is better when Boston, LA Lakers, and Philly are good.

I think Kyrie will stay in Boston. Which is cool. So I can see the East being dominant in the 2-3 season with Boston, Philly, Toronto, and......... The Knicks, should they land KD, and some experienced role players. To me the league is better when Boston, LA Lakers, and Philly are good.

Boston and the team in LA were good at the same time from 08-10.

The league is better now thanks to Steph.
:pimp:

Again, it'd be pretty surprising if KD was a warrior beyond this year. From Kerr's comments about this core maybe being done after this year, KD's comments about free agency yesterday, Chris Haynes is plugged w/the warriors so I think what he's saying is valid...

No clue where he's going but win or lose I think he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom