Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big comedy :pimp: :lol:.

They wildin already!! Lmao

Breh they are in there frying my mans Kuz for working with Kobe this summer and not becoming Kobe.
F0F3CC8C-2238-44AB-BA0A-FF9C73FACDFA.gif

Ventured into the laker team thread :lol:

Good times

:rofl:

fayetnam said:
8 quarters is enough for me. In fact 2 was enough but wasn’t tryin to get flamed

Zubac ain’t it. Dudes been here 3 years and still couldnt score over breanna Stewart in the post. He has put on zero muscle since he’s been here. I can already tell you he’s lazy and has no passion

KCP need to check himself back into jail. One of the lowest IQ players I ever seen. Y’all remember his press conference last year? Dude was struggling to formulate basic sentences. I seen enough

Lance shouldn’t even have been signed to begin with because of his domestic violence charges. His game is trash too. He a mouth piece and that’s it. Useless

Beasley a rip off ty dolla sign. Dude couldn’t even crack a starting lineup for the guangdong tigers. No way he deserve a bench spot for even the Charlotte bobcats

Ingram got the best and worst genetics at the same time. Dude can eat as much as he wants without gaining weight. Let’s face it, dude can do several things at a decent level but will never be dominant at one thing. He needs to stay his *** in the corner and just catch and shoot 3s and be a slasher. Anything else and he’s garbage

McGee really out here taking jump shots ???i rather Chris McGee suit up at center than see Javale do that again. Luke shoulda benched his *** right after that. Dude need to stay at the rim for the entire shot clock and do nothin else besides oops and put backs.

Kuzma clearly ain’t learn a damn thing from kobe. I ain’t ever seen worse shot selection since... 2015 kobe. Meanwhile watch Tatum display some actual moves from the mamba. Sickening.

Svi is clearly the next Sasha. White dudes who got the strap in practice but ain’t got **** in the games. Played us.

The coaching staff is all idiots. Rotations. Scheme. Hired a bunch of wildcat dummies.

Lebron, JHart, and Rondo get a pass for now

Everybody else is irrelevant .

Off topic, but that last post kinda reminded me of one of my favorite posts of all time. NT classic. This Cowboys fan had time that day:

I'm pretty sure I said everything there is 2 be said about Drew McQueen Bledsoe (yes, that's his gov't...)

So ima go with:

Roy Williams...you ole cant cover, Adam Archuletaesque ma-$#@*a...aint no way on God's green earth you shoulda been nowhere near the Pro Bowl lastyear...hell they shoulda made it so ya bum %*$ couldnt even buy tickets 2 the game...and 2 think my girl bought me a autographed helmet of yours the otherChristmas...I loved that jawn at the time...now I wanna take a @++! in that son'bia...%!%$ is ya problem, cuz? You dont deserve 2 rock George Teague'snumber...

What happened, you was the truth at Oklahoma, and you was layin wood 4 the 1st couple years, now you a startin safety who they cant even trust on the field onpassin downs...literally, what part of the game is that!? Swear fo gawd every time somebody on the otha team score, I look 4 #31 2 run onscreen 2 secondslater...and it usually happen...Aikman as my witness, you get burned more than a 3 dollar prostitute and blow coverages like you supposed 2 do the $#!+. Likeseriously, you dont get embarrassed in the film room watchin TEs and RBs run by you like you standin still? If I played as poorly as you, I'd stop in themiddle of the game, rip the star off my helmet, take my jersey off, give my paycheck back, and WALK the hell home, you sorry excuse 4 a Cowboy.

And just what the hell dont you understand about that nut %*$ tackle you do not bein allowed anymore...4 Christ sakes, its called the ROY WILLIAMSRULE...YOU'RE ROY WILLIAMS...WHICH MEANS THE RULE WAS MADE 4 YOU!!! Messed around and got suspended after you did the $#!!+ 4 the eleventy-secondtime...watch...WATCH you do it again this year!!! Prolly tried 2 horse-collar Kelly Rowland on the way out the door when she left ya stupid self...no wonder weaint seent that broad dance in ages... Fat self...how you gon play safety in the NFL at 5'10", 230? Get yaself in the weight room, you hamburglinson'bia...you think changin ya number 2 38 finna help you out? Na, it just mean that everybody can finally stop wearin ya jersey, aint nobody gon buy a newone...got dudes mad as hell they bought ya jersey a few years ago...feelin like the one Browns fan still rockin a Tim Couch jawn...STEP YA MOFO GAME UP!!!!!!!

*sigh...* Im done...

Look at the move Sexton pulled at the 1:22 mark. Pretty creative to switch hands like that on an in n out.

Lonzo Ball’s Baby Mama Calls Him A Deadbeat & Reportedly Wants $30K A Month in Child Support (VIDEO)

Back in July, Lonzo Ball and his girlfriend Denise Garcia welcomed their first child, the birth of their daughter Zoey Christina.

Something drastic must’ve happened soon after because it seems as if the couple is on a rocky road or already broken up. The tension reached a fevered pitch when Garcia began to insinuate that Lonzo was a deadbeat bad on a recent Instagram Live.

Someone wrote on the IG Live to “Blink if Lonzo is a deadbeat dad.” She read the comment, laughed about it, and then proceeded to purposely blink really hard.

She is also threatening a tell-all book about the Ball family unless her child support demands are met.

Spicy

How does it feel that you have one player on your entire team who is maybe better than the guy who doesn’t shoot a shot outside of 10 feet?

I'm not really interested in having "the best player" if it doesn't translate to the team's success :lol:

And if said best player literally can't shoot and can only muster 1 point in 31 minutes, you can have him.

So to answer your question I guess it feels good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom