Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
would be a joy to see the lakers miss the playoffs this year. the average laker fan is an idiot. hate a guy his whole career then soon as he hops on the team start riding him and giving him unlimited passes .

#clipset , till big russ is off the team.. pf and centers bout the thought of big russ and kuz at the 4 and 5
Eating-Wings.gif

Is that so different from rooting for a team for years then as soon as they sign one guy you don't like you start being a clipper fan :nerd:

Bron Bron Brand :pimp:

sixers fans still hyping up pf rondo and homeless hakeem. yall will pretenders for years to come , i guess that aint that bad for a team that was filled with d-leaguers and was tanking for years on end.

The man almost averaged a triple double without a jump shot as a Rookie and Embiid has literally played less than 200 games of organized basketball his ENTIRE LIFE. This hate is dumb as hell.

Oh and please, don't forget about our third star in the making.

Sixers fans just ouchea buck naked stroking themselves openly. Y'all better hope that O don't get ruined.

Lol @ team success

He was a top 20 player and led us to 52 wins as a rookie

Lil bit early to be acting like Ben isn’t beneficial to “team success” if he doesn’t win a championship immediately

There's a vast difference between not winning a championship immediately and requiring Timothy John McConnell to pick up your slack and provide a spark offensively :lol:

Not sold on Simmons. Gotta be able to shoot in this league, especially if you're "the guy."

It's a difference between being hopeful & saying you're better than the team that beat you in 5 games, though.

Who said that? I wasn’t following. We are not better than Boston in 2018. I think we have a brighter future but we are not better than them right now.

Who said that? I wasn’t following. We are not better than Boston in 2018. I think we have a brighter future but we are not better than them right now.

I wasn't taking any shots at you. My bad.

I've seen it on here, twitter, reddit, etc. that Sixers fans think they're better than Boston. Boston is basically adding two all-stars to a team that went to the ECF last season.

I've seen it on here, twitter, reddit, etc. that Sixers fans think they're better than Boston. Boston is basically adding two all-stars to a team that went to the ECF last season.

@buc em said Celtics will regress tho

It’s definitely a rivalry. I respect what Boston is doing, I think they have the best coach in the game, but at the same time, F them.

On that two all stars note, I hope Hayward can regain his explosiveness, he does not look 100% yet. I remember having a bad ankle injury and was out for three months, but it took another 18 months to full regain my explosiveness.

There's a vast difference between not winning a championship immediately and requiring Timothy John McConnell to pick up your slack and provide a spark offensively :lol:

Not sold on Simmons. Gotta be able to shoot in this league, especially if you're "the guy."
Uhhh Giannis?

Put some respect on GOAT McConnell’s name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom