Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really interested in having "the best player" if it doesn't translate to the team's success :lol:

And if said best player literally can't shoot and can only muster 1 point in 31 minutes, you can have him.

So to answer your question I guess it feels good?

Lol @ team success

He was a top 20 player and led us to 52 wins as a rookie

Lil bit early to be acting like Ben isn’t beneficial to “team success” if he doesn’t win a championship immediately

Lol @ team success

He was a top 20 player and led us to 52 wins as a rookie

Lil bit early to be acting like Ben isn’t beneficial to “team success” if he doesn’t win a championship immediately

5aec5cddf7b09dc6be000001.png

Definitely not instrumental to team success

I think Durant re-signs for one year with the new arena opening up in 2019-2020 and then bounces afterwards to New York.

small ball isnt gonna work for these lakers. they need another big. zubac is ****ing trash lol. bring in bynum.

Denver's bigs ATE tonight :lol:

Lakers better go call Andrew Bynum up or some ****

Man...when I brought up that concern last week, all Laker fans dismissed it and said "bigs are the least of our problems, we have Bron and Kuz at Center." Lol, someone even said Beasley, I wonder if they still feel that way.

Last edited:
would be a joy to see the lakers miss the playoffs this year. the average laker fan is an idiot. hate a guy his whole career then soon as he hops on the team start riding him and giving him unlimited passes .

#clipset , till big russ is off the team.. pf and centers bout the thought of big russ and kuz at the 4 and 5
Eating-Wings.gif

Last edited:
sixers fans still hyping up pf rondo and homeless hakeem. yall will pretenders for years to come , i guess that aint that bad for a team that was filled with d-leaguers and was tanking for years on end.

Boston doesn't have any player better than ben simmons. Simmons is a top 20 player, Embiid is the best center in league. And Boston still won that series handidly. Wow

Philly was thoroughly outcoached and exposed embiid and basically made him useless in defence. Both teams took steps forward this year (growth of young players and stars being healthy ) I'm not sure if the gap has widened or the opposite.

Wait...was this an argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom