Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis actually shoots tho and teams guard him out here. Ben Simmons is literally left on an island outside of 10 ft and he doesn’t even look at the rim

Ben without a jumper is an all star and top 20 player who averages a near triple double. Ben with a jumper is something much more. I think he’ll eventually get there. He wants to and knows what it takes.

Giannis actually shoots tho and teams guard him out here. Ben Simmons is literally left on an island outside of 10 ft and he doesn’t even look at the rim
True true. Ben would be a lot better off just being a threat to shoot. But idk how you could still sit here and say you aren’t sold on him lol

I wasn't taking any shots at you. My bad.

I've seen it on here, twitter, reddit, etc. that Sixers fans think they're better than Boston. Boston is basically adding two all-stars to a team that went to the ECF last season.

I literally haven’t seen this anywhere, and as you would think, I follow basically every verified Sixer account/beat writer. So if you read that from somewhere it had to have been from some random idiot. Every “expert” and beat writer everywhere has us at least behind the Celtics and a lot of the time behind the Raptors.

Do I think the Celtics could regress this year considering bench guys like Rozier were playing absolutely out of their minds? Yes. It is possible. Just adding two former All-Stars doesn’t automatically make any team better, especially when one of them had his ankle snapped in half last year and looks like he’s moving around like a 40 year old BIG3 player a year later.

Who said that? I wasn’t following. We are not better than Boston in 2018. I think we have a brighter future but we are not better than them right now.

How do the Sixers have a brighter future than the Celtics?

He wants to and knows what it takes.
For real? Cuz last year he wanted no parts of 10 feet and out. He had a whole offseason last year to at least get some confidence shooting. It'll be interesting to see how his shot develops. Boston backed off like he had a disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom