Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I mean a brighter future, I mean Embiid, Fultz, Simmons > Tatum & Brown

So you're assuming Fultz bounces back AND Kyrie walks after this year?

Also, aren't Hayward and Simmons both signed through 2021? Why was Hayward conveniently left out of that equation?

Seems like your perception of the future is a little narrow. Leaving out quite a bit.

Also, aren't Hayward and Simmons both signed through 2021? Why was Hayward conveniently left out of that equation?
Smart and Terry (if Kyrie walks), Bob Williams, and the 2 upcoming lotto picks we'll be getting are all under 25, on top of Brown and Tatum.

So Minny wants Bam & Richardson and a pick. That's a lot for Jimmy Buckets.

22cover-395.jpg

Crazy that was the NY Times too.

Can somebody hip me to the “freedom of movement” stuff? Cause it reminds me of the “roughing the passer” calls recently in the nfl

Really really like the Suns new offense.

Dumb coaches would just clear a side for, and let him go to work, but Igor's getting him, get him moving, dribble hand off stuff that could be a lob or turn into a post up.

It's pretty cool.

:lol: @ hyping a near triple double with 5 dimes when the dude actually gets legit triple doubles.

Memphis is not going to be bad enough to get a top-8 pick or good enough to make the playoffs. That pick is late lottery... #10-14

Seems like your perception of the future is a little narrow. Leaving out quite a bit.

I guess when I meant future, I meant core players under 25. But I get what you mean.

I never said Kyrie walks this year. I just counted him out because he's over 25. I don't know how the Celtics will keep both Kyrie and Rozier tho

I guess when I meant future, I meant core players under 25. But I get what you mean.

I never said Kyrie walks this year. I just counted him out because he's over 25. I don't know how the Celtics will keep both Kyrie and Rozier tho

They won't. Kyrie is the priority. If he bounces, Terry will likely be signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom