Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess when I meant future, I meant core players under 25. But I get what you mean.

I never said Kyrie walks this year. I just counted him out because he's over 25. I don't know how the Celtics will keep both Kyrie and Rozier tho
Kyrie going to be in his prime for the next 5 years. They won't keep both Rozier and Kyrie. If Kyrie wants to stay, Terry is gone.

Ben Simmons a top 20 player? There's so many 20-ish players that are near stars that I would put there, that I would stuggle putting over or under Ben, like Love, Wall, Beal, McCollum, Middleton, Booker, Klay, Draymond, Derozan, et cetera.

I know it's just semantics, 'top 20 player' phrase is just used too much
It’s probably better to say second tier players vs top whatever. Any number of players can be the top 10-20. More than 10 people fit that.

Memphis is not going to be bad enough to get a top-8 pick or good enough to make the playoffs. That pick is late lottery... #10-14

Which would make it more likely that they tank. They're not just gonna stay in the range where they lose a pick for nothing, Gasol is gonna be outta there. They need another prospect next to jjj for the rebuild

Which would make it more likely that they tank. They're not just gonna stay in the range where they lose a pick for nothing, Gasol is gonna be outta there. They need another prospect next to jjj for the rebuild

True... they SHOULD tank. Wouldn’t be surprised if they go for it though with Conley back. But regardless Celtics get that pick eventually. I think it becomes top-6 protected 2020 and unprotected 2021

Just realized that The magics two best playes post Dwight are Tobias and Vic. They arent even in the magic anymore.

And they were traded for ilyasova, Brandon Jennings and ibaka, none of them were on the magic for a whole year

Max Kellerman is a ****ing idiot.

KD is the 5th best player in the league :rofl:

22581122-0021-4533-8EB9-D922AF4D76CB.gif

i agree with the 5 but not in that order... lebron, KD, AD, kawhi, giannis... you can make an argument of 4 & 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom