Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moheezy Moheezy

:lol: at the Celtics window is now and Markelle’s “elite form”

:lol: at Irving, Hayward, and Horford “are who they are.” So 3 all stars...????

How do you exclude Kyrie and Hayward when comparing the two teams? They’re 26 and 28. Let’s not act like they’re on the wrong side of 30 here... BOTH guys have at least a solid 5-7 years of elite play left in them. Now throw in a 20 year old Tatum and 21 year old Brown.

The way you describing the Celtics I woulda thought they’re made up of a bunch of past their prime all stars in their last hurrah :rofl:

We sonnin the Sixers for the foreseeable future...

":lol: at the Celtics window is now and Markelle’s “elite form”"

So you don't think they can make the finals this year? Is that why you find this funny? Plus you do remember Fultz was a number 1 pick who was injured last season right?

":lol: at Irving, Hayward, and Horford “are who they are.” So 3 all stars...????"

Umm...yes?

I don't know why you're being so animated about this. Most critics fans are pretty mature on this thread.

I didn't even include Dario in the equation as he's the type glue guy you need in a contender.

But who knows what's going to happen in the next couple of years, if the Kings stink it up this year and they land #1, it goes to the sixers. We also have the assets and financial flexibility to land one Max star.

The Celtics are currently better, but don't be delusional and think they are leaps and bound better in the foreseeable future.

I would also like to add that Irving is the luckiest star in the league by playing next to Bron and now with the Celtics.

They have the talent to even exceed that, its just putting the pieces together.
I’m irrationally high on Indiana and lock in Boston and Toronto as 1,2 in terms of the regular season

Playoff time comes matchups will definitely matter much more obviously

":lol: at the Celtics window is now and Markelle’s “elite form”"

So you don't think they can make the finals this year? Is that why you find this funny? Plus you do remember Fultz was a number 1 pick who was injured last season right?

":lol: at Irving, Hayward, and Horford “are who they are.” So 3 all stars...????"

Umm...yes?

I don't know why you're being so animated about this. Most critics fans are pretty mature on this thread.

I didn't even include Dario in the equation as he's the type glue guy you need in a contender.

But who knows what's going to happen in the next couple of years, if the Kings stink it up this year and they land #1, it goes to the sixers. We also have the assets and financial flexibility to land one Max star.

The Celtics are currently better, but don't be delusional and think they are leaps and bound better in the foreseeable future.

1. I’m not mature cuz I threw in a few laughing emojis? I’m just keepin it light hearted my guy. Not that serious

2. I was laughing at the win now comment because your post made it sound like it’s “now or never” for this current Celtics team

3. I am well aware Fultz was the #1 pick last year. We traded y’all that pick

you guys can argue all you want but its obviously boston

tradition, current stars and future stars not to mention a ton of draft picks still.

and theyre winning and the players they draft actually play right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom