Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics beat the Sixers in the playoffs without both of them so why would that change?
Sixers blew 2 of those games and there was a missed call at the end of another game that benefited Boston. That series was close even though it only went 5. Philly could’ve just as easily won in 5 lol.

Sixers blew 2 of those games and there was a missed call at the end of another game that benefited Boston. That series was close even though it only went 5. Philly could’ve just as easily won in 5 lol.

Nah but let every ignorant dumb **** believe they blew us off the court even though 3/4 of their wins were late 4th quarter leads we blew by 5 or less points

For real? Cuz last year he wanted no parts of 10 feet and out. He had a whole offseason last year to at least get some confidence shooting. It'll be interesting to see how his shot develops. Boston backed off like he had a disease.

There was a summer interview of him realizing this. He's not oblivious and he admitted that if he wants to be a champion, if he wants to be an MVP, he needs to get a shot. He's also a gym rat so that helps.

3A6DE0B9-0DAF-4FEB-A6D3-C549F6D86DDF.jpeg

How do the Sixers have a brighter future than the Celtics?

The Celtics window is now and they have a future star with Tatum. Irving, Hayward, and Horford are who they are. It's a damn good team for now but so many moving pieces in the next two years.

Sixers have two franchise cornerstones and too 20 players while also potentially getting a #1 pick back to his elite form. When I talk about future, I mean 5 years down the line, none if their stars are over 24 and none are even close to reaching thier prime.

So when I mean a brighter future, I mean Embiid, Fultz, Simmons > Tatum & Brown

Bucks taking care of business like the at least 6th seed they are

Mywaulkee :pimp:

The Celtics window is now and they have a future star with Tatum. Irving, Hayward, and Horford are who they are. It's a damn good team for now but so many moving pieces in the next two years.

Sixers have two franchise cornerstones and too 20 players while also potentially getting a #1 pick back to his elite form. When I talk about future, I mean 5 years down the line, none if their stars are over 24 and none are even close to reaching thier prime.

So when I mean a brighter future, I mean Embiid, Fultz, Simmons > Tatum & Brown

Preach bishop!!!

Moheezy Moheezy

:lol: at the Celtics window is now and Markelle’s “elite form”

:lol: at Irving, Hayward, and Horford “are who they are.” So 3 all stars...????

How do you exclude Kyrie and Hayward when comparing the two teams? They’re 26 and 28. Let’s not act like they’re on the wrong side of 30 here... BOTH guys have at least a solid 5-7 years of elite play left in them. Now throw in a 20 year old Tatum and 21 year old Brown.

The way you describing the Celtics I woulda thought they’re made up of a bunch of past their prime all stars in their last hurrah :rofl:

We sonnin the Sixers for the foreseeable future...

Last edited:
Moheezy Moheezy

:lol: at the Celtics window is now and Markelle’s “elite form”

:lol: at Irving, Hayward, and Horford “are who they are.” So 3 all stars...????

How do you exclude Kyrie and Hayward when comparing the two teams? They’re 26 and 28. Let’s not act like they’re on the wrong side of 30 here... BOTH guys have at least a solid 5-7 years of elite play left in them. Now throw in a 20 year old Tatum and 21 year old Brown.

The way you describing the Celtics I woulda thought they’re made up of a bunch of past their prime all stars in their last hurrah :rofl:

We sonnin the Sixers for the foreseeable future...

I’ll be checking in on you throughout the season to see if Hayward still has these 5-7 years of elite play left in him.

Ben Simmons a top 20 player? There's so many 20-ish players that are near stars that I would put there, that I would stuggle putting over or under Ben, like Love, Wall, Beal, McCollum, Middleton, Booker, Klay, Draymond, Derozan, et cetera.

I know it's just semantics, 'top 20 player' phrase is just used too much

I’ll be checking in on you throughout the season to see if Hayward still has these 5-7 years of elite play left in him.

He’s gonna be back to normal by playoffs for sure. Please don’t @ me after every bad game :lol:

I’m expecting him to have some bad games early

Buc ems boy divinceNO has been awful in every game so far. Like bench player in China awful. I Had high expectations of him smh

He looked like he didn't belong in the few summer league games he played.

He rode one game where he played out of his mind and a good 2 days of pickup in pre-draft camp into being a draft pick. He got his bread but he's not a pro right now. Needs to see alot of floor time in the G-League.

Is hayward still considered an all star? Doubt he ever makes the team again. A core of tatum and brown don't excite me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom