Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got them worked on B
I got them worked on B
6991FEAE-DC22-4D85-9F80-754742FCDF53.gif

I lied anyways. My ****s still ****** up. It don't matter, my toes aint my money makers when it comes to impressing the ladies. In fact, I havent even had a real woman in a while. And even if my feets was nice I'd wear socks during because I get more traction that way, barefoot be all slippery and plus I got athletes foot be done scraped somebody's leg up. I hate when my feet hang over the edge of the bed but dont touch the ground, I feel so unstable.

Last edited:
Scared of who? He didn’t hide behind any teammates. He knew Smart’s flopping self was just going through theatrics.

JR is dirty though.

I don't know if he's scared, but back pedaling from the 3 point line all the way to press row didn't look too good :lol:

Wall's been the most annoying star for a while now.i know a few DC people who don't even like him.
Him and Lillard in the same boat. Both of them whine about them being slept on but yet takes no leaps in their game. (Hope the prove me wrong this season with Bron gone)

Lillard cried his way to be an All-Star and basically first team only to be swept by the pelicans

Seriously, what is Ben Simmons working on in the off-season?
I mean do you want a real answer or is this just another he can’t shoot post

It seems that in the off season he worked heavily on conditioning, his post game and free throws. In the few games they’ve played if he’s not part of the play he goes directly into the post and posts up his smaller man and like 90% of those times he gets fouled. Also he’s making a really high percentage of his free throws where as last year he was like 50%

Him and Lillard in the same boat. Both of them whine about them being slept on but yet takes no leaps in their game. (Hope the prove me wrong this season with Bron gone)

Lillard cried his way to be an All-Star and basically first team only to be swept by the pelicans
We miss Gil.

Do Lillards teammates like him? Even though he whines, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Wall is another story. He counts peoples wallet, throws his teammates under the bus and still acts like he's 19. Totally different personalities if you ask me.

I mean do you want a real answer or is this just another he can’t shoot post

It seems that in the off season he worked heavily on conditioning, his post game and free throws. In the few games they’ve played if he’s not part of the play he goes directly into the post and posts up his smaller man and like 90% of those times he gets fouled. Also he’s making a really high percentage of his free throws where as last year he was like 50%
Looks like you right on the post game. If he can get into the mid to high 60's at the FT line that would be really good progress

It's still a little sad that Ben is so adamant about not improving his shot in the now. His goal of winning a championship depends on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom