Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lied anyways. My ****s still ****ed up. It don't matter, my toes aint my money makers when it comes to impressing the ladies. In fact, I havent even had a real woman in a while. And even if my feets was nice I'd wear socks during because I get more traction that way, barefoot be all slippery and plus I got athletes foot be done scraped somebody's leg up. I hate when my feet hang over the edge of the bed but dont touch the ground, I feel so unstable.

i can appreciate niketalkers exposing their vulnerabilities here

I hope the trade goes into the all Star break and Miami trades the kitchen sink for Butler kinda like how the knicks gave away the farm for melo

I don't blame Thibs for not wanting to trade him, since he makes them the 3rd or 4th best team in the conference and there's no way whatever they get in return will keep them there. Has to be done though.

I don't blame Thibs for not wanting to trade him, since he makes them the 3rd or 4th best team in the conference and there's no way whatever they get in return will keep them there. Has to be done though.
At this point everything's too far gone. Taylor should have done the obvious thing and gotten rid of Thibbs and anyone associated with him once this whole thing started

From Barry Jackson

Asked what the Wolves are seeking, a Heat source said: “The first born of all our kids.”

Still, the source declined to rule out the possibility of a deal still happening if Minnesota lessens its demands.

The Wolves are believed to be asking for several of the assets the Heat considers most valuable: Josh Richardson, Bam Adebayo, Goran Dragic, Kelly Olynyk, Justise Winslow and a No. 1 pick.

Miami had shown willingness to include Richardson after initially balking, according to a source.

Take JRich and run family

I think the Cavs were lowkey sandbagging last year to get Bron the **** outta there :nerd:

Now they getting touches these dudes playing harder in a pre season game then they did in the NBA finals :lol:

Looks like you right on the post game. If he can get into the mid to high 60's at the FT line that would be really good progress

It's still a little sad that Ben is so adamant about not improving his shot in the now. His goal of winning a championship depends on it

Well I’d say the sixers depend on what fultz does( I actually like shamet more than Fultz). Against Boston they basically needed another weapon. JJ gets run off the 3 point line, embiid is battling against Haynes, ben has horford on him. Last post season people gloss over that Saric and Covington also did nothing but the blame gets thrown upon Ben. The team needs a consistent 4th guy on the team

Random, but watching Mahomes this season, dude is their sport's version of Steph. Light skinned, different smooth type play style putting up nutty numbers

It wouldn't be a shock if the Cavs made the playoffs. There really isn't much separation in the Eastern Conference after Boston, Philly, Toronto...and maybe Indiana/Milwaukee. Anything can happen with Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, Charlotte, Miami, etc.

People thought Indiana would be one of the worst teams in the league last year. I'm not counting Cleveland out. There is talent on that roster.

Nah, don't see it with CLE, Charlotte neither. I'd sooner put Stones through the door than either of them

Anyone who thought Indy was going to be one of the worse teams in the league were smoking good. They had nice depth coming in, I had them as a non-homecourt team that summer

It's really getting embarrasing. People on both sides of this thing need to let the kid live.

I completely agree. Just let the kid do his thing and let's wait for actual games.

I'm glad him and Hanlen agreed not show any shooting footage until the very end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom