Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kevin Love is as good as y’all say (since he was being held back) they should easily make the playoffs.

8930FD97-076E-4FFC-92F2-2E2AA836D47C.jpeg

The fact that this is an elite level athlete is just absolutely hilarious to me.

He’s right, he’s a grown asz man and can do what he feel like.

But this let’s you know his priorities and work ethic to be a champion or all star player isn’t up high in his list.

Wolves are losing leverage by the day.

If he waits until February, he will sell Jimmy for peanuts, but knowing how delusional he is, he thinks if he waits at the trade deadline and there will be several suitors where he can drive the value up.

I hope it happens, I hope they trade Butler for nothing, it will be good to make another team competitive. The Wolves then should revamp their whole management and player development team. They had one of the nices cores in the league and really screwed it up.

The Spurs will really live up to the "boring" moniker with no Murray and Walker (not to mention TP and Manu gone).

Not even 48 minutes into the game and Trae with yet another fantastic performance this preseason. Showing off his vision by putting up more turnovers than assists and bringing his averages up to 35% from the field and 25% from 3. Steph without a jumper :pimp:

I stepped out in the burbs( NFL thread) for a lil bit of football season, Ravens suck tho :smh: ...All the way back in the trenchez wit y’all now , what it do !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom