Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even 48 minutes into the game and Trae with yet another fantastic performance this preseason. Showing off his vision by putting up more turnovers than assists and bringing his averages up to 35% from the field and 25% from 3. Steph without a jumper :pimp:
:rofl:

The off the dribble shooting hasn't really been there since summer league, and you could argue that it's never been as good as advertised, but the playmaking, ball handling, getting downhill and beating guys, all are there.

Dude was getting punked 90% of the game. He has a LONG way to go if that

When your best highlight is crossing up Ray Felton..yall gotta chill :lol:
During a blowout loss in a preseason game at that :lol:

Not one good thing about the whole situation. I’m an OU fan so I support him by default but his fake Curry impersonation needs to stop. Those 3’s are garbage

I take it you watched only that 2 second “highlight” and not the whole game. Let’s leave it at that

I watched the entire game from start to finish. This is the 2nd straight game I've watched of trae in preseason from start to finish. Tf :lol:

I'm not even looking at results or box scores for him right now. The hawks suck. They will suck this year. If you can't see that he's shown some really good flashes in preseason then I can't help you :lol:

If you don't think any of this will translate to regular season then for sure, we'll see. But he's been solid in the preseason so far and shown some really good things as far as reads, playmaking and scoring instincts, especially w/getting to the rim. That much has been a fact.

Why even go after Butler if it doesn’t include dumping whiteside or waiters? Riles and I need to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom