Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Miller on that Memphis Squad tho, J. Will, Pau, Stomile, Bonzi, Mike Miller, that was my second favorite team behind SSOL Suns

Ridnour with the unlimited supply of white/black Kobe V's will always be appreciated. He came along too soon. Just missed all of the big paydays for the regular guys.

When he was in Minny....Yo had ALL the low cut Kobe’s lmao. It was real weird man.

Speaking of white point guards i hated Bob Sura.

Houston really wasted the few healthy years of tmac and yao . Imagine having these bums in the rotation
Sura
David Wesly
Ryan Bowen
Padget

Between Beal, Middleton and McCollum, who'd fare better on their own teams?

I like Beal, McCollum, Middleton respectively but got ppl tellin' me Middleton easily would fare better

WTF?

How is the Lakers making the playoffs contingent on one Dejounte Murray being seriously injured or not?
Teams in the 4-9 range, which the Lakers should be at the tail end of, are all going to be separated by a couple wins. If one of those teams is missing one of their starters for a significant period of time, it is going to be a huge blow to them.

To make things easier for you, Murray missing a lot of time would benefit the Jazz, Thunder, Pelicans, Blazers, Nuggets, and Wolves, as well as the Lakers, as it will likely make the Spurs worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom