Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandemonium? It’s literally just video of him warming up. There’s videos like this of every big time player during practice/warmups...it just doesn’t get posted in here because it’s what’s expected of the player. Me posting that video in here is simply for reference to show that he does actually work on his shot. Since it always seems to be questioned in here.

And it's not the first time it happens. During Curry's back to back MVP runs, you would always see footage of him warming up, or LeBron throwing an off the backboard dunk in practice and suddenly the world gets excited that he's entering the dunk contest.

This is a kid who was a #1 pick and lost his jump shot due to an injury, the only mystery behind it was that idiot Colangelo trying to control the media perception, all the questioning and hate got to Fultz's head. Now that is all behind him, it feels good to see him going back to his normal self.

What’s funny is **** like this is always posted to show how great of shooters Steph, Klay and KD are. Any Sixer fan posts a video of Fultz or Ben doing the same thing and 90% of this thread starts a flame war.

Ehhh we ain’t showing videos of guys working on stuff they don’t do in games though.

Ehhh we ain’t showing videos of guys working on stuff they don’t do in games though.

Uh.....that seems like more of the reason to post it. Getting to see a player do **** we never knew they could actually do > seeing Curry knock down the exact same shots we’ve seen him hit 10,000 times.

If one of you see dudes like Dwight Howard/Baynes/Tony Allen/Rondo knock down 30 threes in a row in warmups like you say you do then post it. I’d be in interested to see just like I’m interested to see Ben and Fultz shoot.

Uh.....that seems like more of the reason to post it. Getting to see a player do **** we never knew they could actually do > seeing Curry knock down the exact same shots we’ve seen him hit 10,000 times.

If one of you see dudes like Dwight Howard/Baynes/Tony Allen/Rondo knock down 30 threes in a row in warmups like you say you do then post it. I’d be in interested to see just like I’m interested to see Ben and Fultz shoot.

I’m not trying ruin your fandom but every player in the NBA can make consecutive 3s doe. They are pros for a reason.

And it’s really only a big deal cause you said “the league was ******” when Ben made a couple of shots. You should know what kind of responses you get on here as the 6ers super fan

It was cool to see Fultz’s new form and he shot a few jumpers. Ben on the other hand

Funny cause the same people roasting buc em for posting Fultz videos were the same ones complaining that Hanlen wasn’t showing any footage of Fultz’s new jumper.

EXACTLY

Hanlen and Fultz would be posting videos of him dunking and **** and every time somebody would post about it on here they’d be like “WE DONT CARE WE NEED TO SEE THE JUMPER!!”

The jumper videos finally start to come in now and dudes in here start throwing fits. Dudes even complained about posting videos of him shooting them IN GAMES now. Like I’m guessing he needs to hit eight 30 footers in Game 7 of the NBA Finals now for it to be worthy of being posted.

lakersft.jpg

EXACTLY

Hanlen and Fultz would be posting videos of him dunking and **** and every time somebody would post about it on here they’d be like “WE DONT CARE WE NEED TO SEE THE JUMPER!!”

The jumper videos finally start to come in now and dudes in here start throwing fits. Dudes even complained about posting videos of him shooting them IN GAMES now. Like I’m guessing he needs to hit eight 30 footers in Game 7 of the NBA Finals now for it to be worthy of being posted.

Well that’s because people wanted to see what the new form looks like... no one has seen it since last year. Now that everybody has seen it, why the **** would we want to continuously see clips of it?

Yall love to play the victim

Well that’s because people wanted to see what the new form looks like... no one has seen it since last year. Now that everybody has seen it, why the **** would we want to continuously see clips of it?

Yall love to play the victim

I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. I was not aware that after you and everybody else clowned the Fultz situation that we were only allowed to show Fultz shoot jumpers one time. Thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom