Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
antidope antidope said “craziest” not “biggest”. Of course there were more impactful shots with higher stakes. It’s hyperbole. But I get what he saying.

In the context of that game, at the time...and him dropping 46 in that historical season in that game and the sheer confidence to pulling up from 40 like that....

“Crazy”!
Pretty much. Biggest shot belongs to Kyrie or Ray Allen.

Pop midas whale say bye before next week. **** gonna be embarrassing. I know demar gotta be sick.

Ehhhh Murray will be missed but let’s not act like he wasn’t playing the dunker position on offense because he was zero threat from the perimeter in the playoffs.

Let Dekobe play more PG and start patty/white.

Spurs going to be a 5th seed

Ahem

EVERY NBA PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER CAN MAKE 3s IN WARMUPS.

pardon me

I really learned this when i interned with the Clippers. Watching DJ go 18/20 at the FT Line and then hit some 3's every single day :lol:

Watching Trey thompkins hit 20 straight 3's but be completely useless during an actual game

Curry been destroying teams and fans dreams man. He gets screwed on 2 fmvps. but real ****** know whats what.

Curry been destroying teams and fans dreams man. He gets screwed on 2 fmvps. but real *****s know whats what.

Lmaooo dude ain't even the best player on his own team anymore.

He went from potentially being crowned best in the world in 2016 to that not even being an legitimate conversation anymore. He's closer to Harden and AD than he is to Bron and KD at this point.

It went from wanting to see what his jumper looked like to “wow that’s an extremely low bar for a #1 overall pick”.. :lol:

You out here creating your own argument. The things people are finding comical are coments like "sheesh, this loos effortless" and "this would have been unfathomable a year ago"

For jumpshots. His shot looks better but look at that hyperbole.

antidope antidope said “craziest” not “biggest”. Of course there were more impactful shots with higher stakes. It’s hyperbole. But I get what he saying.

In the context of that game, at the time...and him dropping 46 in that historical season in that game and the sheer confidence to pulling up from 40 like that....

“Crazy”!
Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom