Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing i dont understand about jimmy is why is he even there? doesnt he want to get traded? i dont see the point in him being there yelling at everyone... its not going to solve anything... it makes everyone uncomfortable really... its not like hes the franchise player who has a big contract there... its clear he wants out so why even go to practice

Jesus, Utah is so good. Sac really might be the worst team in the league if not Atlanta/phx

Favors willing to take and actually make a corner 3 :wow: if he can get his attempts up to 2 per and hit 33-34%.... Jesus

Randle the perfect big to play alongside Bron too. Doesn't need ball in his hand. Aggressive and does the dirty work.

Souped up version of Tristan.

Lol at not needing the ball in his hands you didn't watch dude at all last year huh? Dude had one of the highest usage rates on the team. Bron basically replaced him cause dude can't shoot a lick. Pay him what he's worth? He was only worth 9 mil on the open market yet you think the Lakers should have overpaid for him. LOL.

Lol at not needing the ball in his hands you didn't watch dude at all last year huh? Dude had one of the highest usage rates on the team. Bron basically replaced him cause dude can't shoot a lick. Pay him what he's worth? He was only worth 9 mil on the open market yet you think the Lakers should have overpaid for him. LOL.
No **** he did last year. As he should have out of necessity. He was the best (or 2nd best) player on the team. His role would be significantly different on this year's team when you add LeBron and Rondo to the mix.

No **** he did last year. As he should have out of necessity. He was the best (or 2nd best) player on the team. His role would be significantly different on this year's team when you add LeBron and Rondo to the mix.

Where exactly would he be at? I'm assuming playing Javele's role cause that's all he really can do without having the ball in his hands.

Where exactly would he be at? I'm assuming playing Javele's role cause that's all he really can do without having the ball in his hands.
Starting Center playing 32 min or so a night? Getting a ton of easy buckets from Bron/Rondo/Ingram.

Rondo/Hart/Ingram/Bron/Randle......Lonzo/Kuzma/KCP off bench.

Starting Center playing 32 min or so a night? Getting a ton of easy buckets from Bron/Rondo/Ingram.

Rondo/Hart/Ingram/Bron/Randle......Lonzo/Kuzma/KCP off bench.

So pay a premium to be Javele McGee? Nah.

I don't even believe this.
Sham's tweeting fake ****, what does that say about everyone else, then.

Can't take nothing serious anymore.
Media has ZERO integrity anymore because Social Media gave everyone a voice, so even LEGIT Media has to buffoon to get their News off.:smh:
I mean, we are living in a time where Water costs more than SODA and America pays for it........NEWS isn't even a WORD anymore.

Bascially, I doubt Riley hung up on Thibs.
He might have got a Voicemail from Thibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom