Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, warriors responded while sitting back watching bron virtually play “create your own team” NBA2K style, lol.

Chalk up another ring to the warriors folks...

Why would GSW let Javale go?

Who that dude was? Defending JAvale's Honor?
Show yourself..............right now

giphy.gif

I definitely didn't take Magic Johnson being an idiot GM into consideration. DeMarcus Cousins should not have been available for the MLE nor did I ever think he'd take it.

Even with my idea about Dwight Howard, that was under the assumption he'd only be offered the minimum AFTER receiving money from the Nets, so the money was coming from somewhere

This was an amazing upgrade by the Warriors executives

Can melo sign with GS??

Yes, he can. But he’s not going to go to GS, even though that would be the best move he could possibly make. Boogie is actually doing what Melo should be doing.

Melo is going to sign with a team where he can start. That’s either LA or Houston.

Stupid fool should go to GS. He’ll win a ring, his poor defense will Be masked, hell probably get the easiest 12-15 points of his career and all his numbers will be inflated.

He could parlay that into another payday. But this fool is going to start, chuck up awful shots and has his defense exposed.

I wanted us to sign Boogie cuz I thought it would be for a certain amount of years for a decent price. I don't know what he gonna do for GS when he ain't even coming back to like the allstar break.

And all of this is good for the NBA. :lol:

The NBA still ain't equal to the NFL but it's now a year round sport like the NFL.

Yes, he can. But he’s not going to go to GS, even though that would be the best move he could possibly make. Boogie is actually doing what Melo should be doing.

Melo is going to sign with a team where he can start. That’s either LA or Houston.

Stupid fool should go to GS. He’ll win a ring, his poor defense will Be masked, hell probably get the easiest 12-15 points of his career and all his numbers will be inflated.

He could parlay that into another payday. But this fool is going to start, chuck up awful shots and has his defense exposed.
And most importantly. Never win a ring. :lol:

I will believe, "Not watching NFL because of what they did to Kap" dudes (Never believed this group)

over

"Not watching the NBA anymore" dudes.
I didn't watch a single game of football this year outside of the super bowl. I'm good off that garbage.

Need to do away with max contracts as was mentioned above

Also, I said it before in here.. with the tax laws and divorce rules, I'd have zero desire to live in California if i had that money

I'm going to Texas or Florida
i agree but Then the players association is gonna ***** if you get rid of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom