Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmm, pretty sure Cousins isn’t an “enforcer”

cousins.jpg

DUBS IN 4! :pimp:

Sure, then what about when the league was complete during the Bulls and Lakers runs?
Your favorite player still played for your favorite team and there was a we'll get em next year, not we'll join em next year attitude.

Guys joining superstars already in progress is bad for me as a fan. Nothing illegal in the signings but it sucks for me as a fan. I don't care about these players like that. I want to be entertain3d and think it so sucks. It's all goid though I'll still watch basketball and hope some miracle happens and GS doesn't win again. What else can I do :lol:

But there is no guarantee the Warriors will win though.

Okay, how about the Bulls and Lakers run?

If you're referring to the 80s
Lakers won 5
Celtics won 3
Sixers won 1
Pistons won 1

But there was legit competition to each other. There were multiple super teams going against each other. Every one of those teams had 3 guys (sans Detroit) GS has 4 and now 5, while the most any other team has is 2.

We been off MAGAxNFL. And what sane person watches baseball outside of the playoffs?

Trump has no impact on the field and most don't get wrapped up in **** like that. Even though the play in the NFL has been waning for the traditionalists, it still has competitive balance and why it's still on top.

I'm not hear to **** on sports like most love to do to prop up their favorite sport. It's no secret that a lot of people like to **** on baseball and if you don't like it, thats fine, but not the point. There is competitive balance in baseball.

And it has nothing to do with the Timberwolves. Them being out of the playoffs didn't stop me from enjoying the playoffs a few years ago.

Ive loved all 3 since the start and championed for the NBA not too long ago when uninformed folks thought it's quality was down. It went overboard though and it's lost me.

How did people enjoy the league when the Celtics and Lakers won 33 of the NBA titles?

What did fans feel when Celtics won the championship from 59-69?

Having a dominant team in the league has been common. I'm shocked at the people who have lost their mind at the Warriors 4-yr run.

Its a little different when there are 8 teams and two are winning vs 30, but agreed there has always been super teams.

Has there ever been a team with 5 all-stars in their prime though?

Tom Cruise is dangling from planes and skyscrapers and ****, though.

May be short. But can't say that dude ain't got balls.

He probably wasn't the best example.. cause he looks like an 8th grader who could actually play soccer or WR/DB on the football team

Always a bit surprised when I see actors and how short the dudes are and frail

If you're referring to the 80s
Lakers won 5
Celtics won 3
Sixers won 1
Pistons won 1

But there was legit competition to each other. There were multiple super teams going against each other. Every one of those teams had 3 guys (sans Detroit) GS has 4 and now 5, while the most any other team has is 2.
I don't buy that there isn't legit competition in the league today.

That still doesn't overcome the Warriors though. Why not just wait a year and sign Kawhi and probably another marquis FA while preserving that young core?

HIM HIM just wants to see us burn. This year was going to be a wash anyway.

Barring a PG-esque betrayal we could have

Zo
BI
Kawhi
Bron

Hart
Svi
Kuz
Mo

+approximately 15 mil in additional space to add to the team next summer.

That's much better depth and youth that doesn't compromise the post Lebron era. It's the ideal scenario.

Same people championing Bron going to the finals 8 straight times in a weak east with the clearly best roster....

Cry about golden state dominating :lol:. They just hate that the WARRIORS are dominating. Let it be one of the historical teams or led by an heir apparent player in a prototypical great mold....they’ll be championing that dominance.
I’m 1000% sure you were crying about the decision in 2010.
This **** works both ways

On the DMC front so all the reports about the Pels and Lakers early on in free agency calling him (if you believe he never got any offers) were Boogie calling those teams and them hanging up or not even answering.
Because that injury is the worst injury a player can suffer. If NBA execs pass there is a reason.
GS can commit because they don't need him.

Sure, then what about when the league was complete during the Bulls and Lakers runs?
It’s not quite the same. Karl Malone and Gary Payton didn’t go and join Michael in Chicago. Shaq and Kobe were shaq and Kobe. They didn’t have AI leaving Philly to join them.

A team could still be competitive with a klay Steph draymond roster. Adding KD makes that near impossible and boogie makes it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom