Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We been hated way before Lebron. Just find it funny how salty you are that he chose the Lakers over Philly and the young non shooting "prince".

my ***** magic went out and got the biggest whale. he can go out and sign oliver miller if he wanted to and id be cool wit it

:smh:

If the Celtics think Kawhi Leonard is the missing piece, why not wait until next summer to sign him? Why ON EARTH would you make that trade when you're already the favorites in the East? You're going to lose to Golden State anyway.

I think they'd have a fair chance against GS honestly. They obviously can't afford him outright in FA and can't do much better in recruiting him then having him on the team and in the city for an entire season

We been hated way before Lebron. Just find it funny how salty you are that he chose the Lakers over Philly and the young non shooting "prince".

Ben Simmons doesn’t even know what his shooting hand is yet and he’s still better than everybody on your team besides LeBron

Talking about shooters and your point guards are Lonzo and Rondo :lol:

I’m also not salty he didn’t choose to go to the Sixers, I just think he made a dumb choice basketball-wise. We legitimately could have seen Ben-JJ-Kawhi-LeBron-Embiid but this dude wanted to win Parent of the Year instead.

Ben Simmons doesn’t even know what his shooting hand is yet and he’s still better than everybody on your team besides LeBron

Talking about shooters and your point guards are Lonzo and Rondo :lol:

I’m also not salty he didn’t choose to go to the Sixers, I just think he made a dumb choice basketball-wise.

Yea we know. Embiid and Simmons are great and soooo much better than anything the Lakers have on their roster, yet and still Bron said no thanks and gave y'all a pity meeting. We all saw how your energy changed on Sunday when you thought their was a legit chance he'he'd still sign with Philly.

Yea we know. Embiid and Simmons are great and soooo much better than anything the Lakers have on their roster, yet and still Bron said no thanks and gave y'all a pity meeting. We all saw how your energy changed on Sunday when you thought their was a legit chance he'he'd still sign with Philly.

He passed up playing with Harden/CP3 and Embiid/Ben/JJ with the probability of adding Kawhi as well and staying in the East and you still think this **** was a basketball decision :lol:

She didn’t say 1st team
It just said All Nba Team
I could have sworn she said 1st.
I think the NT'er that reposted it.........eh....who TF cares.

Fword KD
Lakeshow Byke.

Man, who is good at using the search feature on NT?
I will paypal somebody some grip if they can find a Post I made 4years or so back in the NBA thread about Lebron ......

I say Laker should trade whatever Spurs want.

BI and Kuz and 2 firsts should get it done.
Keep Hart and the swaps, and get this deal done Magix.
You don't need either BI or Kuz with LBJ and Kawhi, it may not be fair, but woh TF cares, you can win with LBJ plus Kawhi against anybody............anybody....think about that.....you know it's ttrue. Trade whatever you need and make this happen.

wouldn't mind the wizards getting Jeff green and Dwight Howard for the low

when healthy and motivated its a steal, but again it's still a risk :frown:

Is choosing Cleveland and LA as destinations that aren't"basketball related decisions" the most polar opposite for an athlete ever? :lol:

He passed up playing with Harden/CP3 and Embiid/Ben/JJ with the probability of adding Kawhi as well and staying in the East and you still think this **** was a basketball decision :lol:

JJ wouldn’t be there if they signed LeBron, unless you think he would sign for the Room Exception?

I don’t blame LeBron for choosing LA.

Maybe if Philly didn’t get waxed by the Celtics without their two best players he would have actually considered them...

Javele don't really know why they signed him to be honest

They're getting more athletic and want to play at a fast pace with the young pieces. Defense should also be outstanding. That Svi kid looks like a player and has a nice stroke so he may see actual playing time. I really only think they need to resign Brook and call it a offseason.

Simple: sign javale because he’s got the insider tip on what’s going on in the warriors’ huddle

Just curious, how does the laker defense become outstanding when Rondo is no longer the on ball defender he once was and bron’s out there expecting help defense every single time someone gets by him? Lakers already gave up a lot of points in the paint and javale/brook are not the smartest at rotating on defense. **** could get ugly with teams like houston, portland, okc, utah always lookin to attack the basket

Simple: sign javale because he’s got the insider tip on what’s going on in the warriors’ huddle

Javale could have been in every single huddle they held during his tenure there and he still wouldn’t have the slightest clue as to what was going on.

Worst signing ever for inside info.

Wow lol
25CBFC61-1F7F-4508-A7E8-51E9E122E9B9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom