Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple: sign javale because he’s got the insider tip on what’s going on in the warriors’ huddle

Just curious, how does the laker defense become outstanding when Rondo is no longer the on ball defender he once was and bron’s out there expecting help defense every single time someone gets by him? Lakers already gave up a lot of points in the paint and javale/brook are not the smartest at rotating on defense. **** could get ugly with teams like houston, portland, okc, utah always lookin to attack the basket

Randle. Smfh. But yeah you're not gonna have a great defense with Bron and kuz in the starting lineup

Lebron.png

Shoutout to the homie @migu420 for diggin this joint up in no time.
Hope the dime was a good trade off.

Last edited:
When I made this post the consensus was it was wild inaccurate.......but all I hear constantly is Lebron GOAT.

Even when I made the post it was from a standpoint of the general consensus not my own opinion, and that still holds true today.
MJ will forever be the GOAT.
I knew LBJ GOAT talks would be one day, but I didn't know it'd be this soon.
FOlks just don't know.

JJ wouldn’t be there if they signed LeBron, unless you think he would sign for the Room Exception?

I don’t blame LeBron for choosing LA.

Maybe if Philly didn’t get waxed by the Celtics without their two best players he would have actually considered them...

Blowing three 4th quarter leads and losing all three of them by 5 points or less doesn’t = getting waxed. That easily could have been 4-1 us if not for dumb *** turnovers at the end of each of those games.

If LeBron was on our team we wouldn’t have lost any of those three games. And if LeBron is as smart as we think he is then he would know that. This wasn’t a basketball decision though so none of this even matters.

KCP = over pay, but I can see him playing well with Lebron

Lance = lol come on it’s lance Stephenson. A poor mans JR smith

Rondo = overpay plus he fits one style, where he dominates the ball. Nobody taking that rock from Lebron you really want the limited ball handling taken away from lonzo?

Javale = he’s a decent 10th man

Passing on high upside guys like Noel, Mario, DMC, Tyreke ...is what I don’t get. The guys they got we all know exactly what they are ...and they ain’t giving you any more.

KCP used to be a promising knock down spot up shooter
Lance is a Lebron reclamation project... If he can do to him what he did to JR and Shumpert .. then maybe Indiana 3and D lance will make a resurgance.
Rondo .. someone gotta push Lonzo to become Jason Kidd this season..

The Laker already have too many upside players to sign Noel.. Noel gotta decide if he wants to be a starter in the league or not.. Them 1000 jumpers a day aint gonna shoot themself

KCP used to be a promising knock down spot up shooter
Lance is a Lebron reclamation project... If he can do to him what he did to JR and Shumpert .. then maybe Indiana 3and D lance will make a resurgance.
Rondo .. someone gotta push Lonzo to become Jason Kidd this season..

The Laker already have too many upside players to sign Noel.. Noel gotta decide if he wants to be a starter in the league or not.. Them 1000 jumpers a day aint gonna shoot themself

What the hell did LeBron do to JR and Shump :lol: they were the exact same players

If you listen to LeBron's interviews, he said multiple times recently it isn't about how many rings he has, he's not stressing himself out about this, etc. I thought he was b.sing at first to lower expectations in Cleveland, but I think he's serious.

Going to LA wasn't a basketball decision. And no matter how you try to spin it, they aren't the best team he could've went to (in fact, they're probably one of the worst).

Bron ain't making the finals this year or even getting close really and it seems like he's content with that

LeBron would probably be OK with a first-round exit in year 1, but then I feel like he'll regain his hunger and would want to win at least one more chip

If the report is true about Kawhi not wanting to be on a “super team” is true, I can see him going to the clippers or resigning in Philly if he’s traded there

He prefers to not be in the spotlight. He wouldn’t be on the Clippers and wouldn’t on the Sixers (Embiid) even though he’d be the best player

Being in LA with Bron Bron puts the spotlight on him and as the scapegoat to Bron when they don’t go anywhere

If Isiah goes to the Magic, I can't help but to root for them. The way Danny did him was dirty, I do hope he regains his MVP form.
Business. Talked about Brinks Truck this, Brinks Truck that, all season, sustained a rough injury, and then Kyrie became available and was under contract for an extra year. Is what it is.

Business. Talked about Brinks Truck this, Brinks Truck that, all season, sustained a rough injury, and then Kyrie became available and was under contract for an extra year. Is what it is.

Whether or not he was talking about getting paid, Danny would have traded him regardless. Especially after he gave out his hip trying to beat the Cavs.

Either way, I hope he fully recovers.

Whether or not he was talking about getting paid, Danny would have traded him regardless. Especially after he gave out his hip trying to beat the Cavs.

Either way, I hope he fully recovers.
I do too. Wish him the best and I'll always root for him.

Kyrie just happened to become available and was a better option for the organization going forward. Danny wasn't going to purposely do his job worse.

If the report is true about Kawhi not wanting to be on a “super team” is true, I can see him going to the clippers or resigning in Philly if he’s traded there

He prefers to not be in the spotlight. He wouldn’t be on the Clippers and wouldn’t on the Sixers (Embiid) even though he’d be the best player

Being in LA with Bron Bron puts the spotlight on him and as the scapegoat to Bron when they don’t go anywhere

I have a strong feeling Lonzo will be the scapegoat for everything wrong that happens to LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom