Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aminu can come in and do exactly what draymon does...

Jay-Z-Does-Not-Want-Abandon-Thread.gif

Klay over Draymond simply cuz if I gotta hand over big $$$ to somebody, I'm going with the guy that can actually hit shots

Aminu can come in and do exactly what draymon does...it ain’t another klay floating out there. Hell maybe Julius randel sorry as too if he could somehow get himself under control.
Juju as a 3rd option could def do all that, but he still thought he was the first scoring option. which was frustrating to watch

Sixers have a lot of overseas players. Reminds of the how the Spurs used to put their teams together somewhat.

Aminu won't have the assist numbers of Dray but he's better for floor spacing on offense and can guard multiple positions and grab rebounds which is where Dray's value lies.
I respect what draymon does but let’s not act like he’s out there breaking fools off with the live dribble or just really creating for other. Warriors offense for the most part is reading and reacting. With the amount of spacing the 3 around him creates numberous players can step in and do what he does offensively.

I know you’re young but HIM HIM is a vet. He’s obviously going to say “Hey babe - Clippers game tonight?” knowing that she won’t even look at their opponent or realize it was a $17 ticket, just happy be going to Staples.

Meanwhile she’s gonna just stunt on her various social media accounts with zoomed in photos to make it look closer then tell her girls about the white boy with a good job that took her courtside to the Clippers game.

Level, my dude. Levels.

CEA31B67-09CD-437D-9D6B-81F0EE22B3A0.gif

It's almost like you've seen me in action (paws). They have no idea how much a ticket costs to begin with. I took a chick oht to a Clippers/Nets game 2 years ago and the tickets literally cost me $10 combined. She was just happy to be there :rofl: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom