Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4A1552CE-9463-4C63-BDD6-C7F1B5354EC8.jpeg

James St Pierre :pimp:

Jimmy wants to play gladiator sword fights and Kat just wants to take nudies of himself and play fortnite. I can see why they wouldn't get along.

Amazing watching and comparing “analysts” on ESPN/fs1 (mostly bloggers and football players) vs those on NBATV(former nba players and GMs).

Espn/fs1 guys screaming about how stupid these teams are for signing players XYZ and predicting team x will be _ seed etc. basically acting like psychics who know exactly how season will unfold.

Meanwhile nbatv guys are poised, analyzing the moves and being constructive and using 3rd order thinking about the signings.

It's based around their market and goal.. ESPN and FS1 are competing against each other, and also the internet, to get the most clicks, views, reactions, etc. NBA TV is a niche channel that's for people who only care about basketball.. they're not trying to attract the casual viewer to stop in and watch Skip or Stephen A. I really only check ESPN for a few people I like.. Rachel Nichols, Amin, Zach Lowe, etc.

Is it a hot take to say gs is the most hated team of all time now.

i dont think they are the most hated..

i think the heatles or some kobe lakers teams were more hated because people cared more

i'm not saying they arent hated, i think durant and to a degree draymond get more individual hate than the whole team.. but i could see lakers fans maybe now caring since they had hope for couple hours

It's close, and it's crazy because one of they are one of most unselfish teams in the league, were the quintessential underdog story, and had a fanbase who stuck with them through the horrible times. Make a few threes, and boom! Sign one free agent and it's a wrap. C'mon, you have people whining it ain't fair cause they signed a dude who has one Achilles right now.

They up there. Part of what makes them hated is the mental gymnastics and lengths people will go to discredit them...as well as the contradictory arguments they have internally.

One minute....They’re overrated...the next, “unfair”. “Broke the league”.

One minute....Draymond isn’t really an all star. Klay shouldn’t have been one.....the next, they have 4 HOFers :lol:

One minute....Jump shooting teams cant win and they’re soft. The next, they have 3 of the best shooters ever.

It’s comedy mane :lol:.

It's close, and it's crazy because one of they are one of most unselfish teams in the league, were the quintessential underdog story, and had a fanbase who stuck with them through the horrible times. Make a few threes, and boom! Sign one free agent and it's a wrap.

the hate didnt state coming for golden state until things started going wrong in that 2nd finals.. draymond doing dumb shh and then steph and his wife whining when things didnt go their way

and then durant happened.. so you had draymond, who talked a bunch of shhh running to the car to cry and call durant.. then durant not being able to deal with the decision he made

I dunno about all that. The warriors team before KD and Boogie was genuinely likable so I think there is a contingent out there who still likes people like curry and klay but dislikes the hell out of KD. Think most people just hate on KD more than the warriors

The AD part. I don’t think he had any say in this

I'm saying if it only cost them 5.3M or so to bring Boogie back and they didnt, then there had to be some sort of locker room reason as to why they didnt. It wouldnt surprise me if they consulted AD beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom