Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I'm at the bar right now and trying to watch the game. What channel yes or channel 11?

YES

Peña wasn't successful as an actual manager, don't think he'd do well. A Rod sadly wouldn't be accepted by many.

i think this group of guys respected him and he'd been here for years. feel like the clubhouse wouldn't have skipped a beat but had the fresh voice they needed ...

i hate overreacting so early. Boone deserves the "lets see what u got" shot. it's just i've seen this many many times ....

YES

i think this group of guys respected him and he'd been here for years. feel like the clubhouse wouldn't have skipped a beat but had the fresh voice they needed ...

i hate overreacting so early. Boone deserves the "lets see what u got" shot. it's just i've seen this many many times ....
I can understand the importance of the clubhouse not feeling as if it skipped a beat, however I don't think we'd be better of with Peña than we are with Boone. If anything, I'd rather the team have kept Joe but give him a 1 year contract, max two so that they can take their time with finding a suitable replacement. Truthfully, I hope I end up eating my words. Also, please ship Gray out, dude can't play in NY, mentally, he's not suited for this stage. Go play in Oakland bud.

Since I haven’t been around that much. Gray has been frustrating. But gotta realize he’s a 3rd Starter. And Yankees will probably end up trading for someone / have the assets to that would move Gray to 4th starter long term.

And even then come playoff time CC would get the starting nod over Gray.

At that spot, I’m okay with Gray. He should settle down a bit.

We've given up too many big leads so far. This bullpen is ****ed up. What the hell is going on with Betances? I don't get. Guy was untouchable for a couple years and now he's guaranteed to give up runs. They need to send him down and have someone really work with him and figure this **** out.

Hicks is a fun player to watch when he's doing his thing.

**** Aaron Boone

097C8FC7-3D58-4397-A680-B70DF2905BA0.jpeg

In the old ball game, hanging breaking balls are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated sluggers who clobber these pitches are members of an elite squad known as the Baseball Victims Unit. These are their stories.

Got my shirt in!

Last edited:
Needed more than two runs in that spot.

Ellsbury been such a mistake for the money we gave him.

Back
Top Bottom