***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

6-5 and sitting in 6th place. We have 6 teams that go to the playoffs. I have the second lowest total pts in the league. I can’t lose anymore games

HOW!!!!!

PF: 1255.5
PA: 1245.4

QB: Wilson Brees
RB: Gurley Gordon Mack Carson
WR: Julio Thomas Chark J.Brown J.Gordon
TE: Waller
DEF: Bills
K: Zeurlein

Screenshot_20191118-220908_Fantasy.jpg
**** is mind boggling man

I’ll chuck that to bad luck. I’ll post mine soon. My situation is just like yours. Scored the most and also gave up the most and I’m 4-7

Just as I suspected, I only moved one spot into 9th in main league because others ahead of me who I needed to lose, all won + fell into 5th in work league.

dropped fells and picked up rudolph... hes on a bye so im a just ride with everett for this week only... didnt want to drop the ravens defense but i got the patriots defense already so it woulda been excessive... picked up jonathan smith from the colts...

jonathan smith or ronald jones at running back?

maaaaaan these next 2 weeks bout to be crazy

im currently in 3rd place at 7-4 but people in 4th,5th are also 7-4 and guys in 6th,7th,8th are all 5-6

i should be able to make the playoffs unless my team really ****s the bed next 2 weeks.. i currently got the most points out of the 4th and 5th place but only got the 4th place team by 9.52 pts.

i play the 6th place team this week

my PF is 1389.72 and my PA is 1293.96

one dude in my league PF is 1334.78 and his PA is 1091.56 MBN dudes he vs avg like 98pts a week but hes only in 5th at 7-4

4F0B3C3C-C72E-4FA7-95CB-C4B7F156E58F.png

Last edited:
Now to vent about my work league.

I started 0-6 injuries and bad luck just whooped my a-- those 6 weeks. I todl my coworker i was going to win out and make the playoffs. They were callin ya boy the dolphins around the office.

Boom boom boom boom 4 straight we caught fire. Now they want no parts of me sneakin in. Heading in to MNF im up 6 vs Gordon with my Tyreek.

Gordon facing one of the worst run defenses barely scraps together 9pts. All i needed was 3-4 and i win. With a win i would have risen from 10th place after week 6 to now 5th after week 11. Week 12 & 13 are easily winnable where i could end up finishing in 3rd place

Well now i gotta hope and pray the 2 ahead of me now lose the next 2 weeks while i win. I was controlling my destiny now i need favors.

Games should never be played at that altitude :angry: why you do me wrong tyreek :frown:

Would you guys want Fournette or AJones moving forward ?

And who can I realistically acquire by sending Josh Allen? I am in 2nd with the deadline tomorrow at 9am. Needing RB help.

maaaaaan these next 2 weeks bout to be crazy

im currently in 3rd place at 7-4 but people in 4th,5th are also 7-4 and guys in 6th,7th,8th are all 5-6

i should be able to make the playoffs unless my team really ****s the bed next 2 weeks.. i currently got the most points out of the 4th and 5th place but only got the 4th place team by 9.52 pts.

i play the 6th place team this week

my PF is 1389.72 and my PA is 1293.96

one dude in my league PF is 1334.78 and his PA is 1091.56 MBN dudes he vs avg like 98pts a week but hes only in 5th at 7-4

4F0B3C3C-C72E-4FA7-95CB-C4B7F156E58F.png

1st place has to have CMC and Dalvin Cook.. Those are some serious points.

My opponent has John Brown and I have his QB Josh Allen. Should I start Allen at home vs Denver or Winston at Atlanta?

Keep riding Josh Allen vs Denver or Pick up and play:

Baker vs Miami
Brissett vs Houston
Darnold vs Oakland
Tannehill vs Jacksonville

1st place has to have CMC and Dalvin Cook.. Those are some serious points.

This is me. I'm 2nd place somehow, but leading points by a mile due to CMC and Cook.

I'm ahead in points from the next guy by 223 pts. And top scorer gets a hand in the pot, so nice consolation prize if my team ****s the bed come playoffs.

Lost my main $ league scored 62.20 points lol currently 7-4 and in Third place.

Hanging onto first place in the NT league 10-1 let’s go!

the way my team playing, I have a feeling im not gonna get a bye week. play two good teams these next 2 weeks.

SMFH

Sitting at 9-2 but the guy I'm ahead of is also 9-2 and behind him is 8-3. Need both of them to lose this week and all I need to do is win this week and I secure a first round bye.

Have such a headache trying to replace Mack. Do I go Williams, Wilkins, or even Scarbrough? full-PPR

i got offered mahomes for julio jones since the dude has dak as his other qb, chiefs does have a tough playoff schedule however he still got the potential to put up points. ppr league currently in 3rd place looking to get the 2nd bye

my current roster:

qb- daniel jones, david carr
rb- chris carson, damien williams, leonard fournette, lesean mccoy
te- jimmy graham, mark andrews
wr- julio jones, chris godwin, jamison crowder, courtland sutton, terry mclaurin
def- rams
k- mike nugent

should i make the trade for mahomes? i could stick with my current squad imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom