***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

i got offered mahomes for julio jones since the dude has dak as his other qb, chiefs does have a tough playoff schedule however he still got the potential to put up points. ppr league currently in 3rd place looking to get the 2nd bye

my current roster:

qb- daniel jones, david carr
rb- chris carson, damien williams, leonard fournette, lesean mccoy
te- jimmy graham, mark andrews
wr- julio jones, chris godwin, jamison crowder, courtland sutton, terry mclaurin
def- rams
k- mike nugent

should i make the trade for mahomes? i could stick with my current squad imo

absolutely not. You keep Julio. You don’t have home run hitters to let Julio go. Godwin is good but can have an off week with Winston throwing picks all day, and even tho Crowder and Sutton are capable of a big game any week, Julio has the ability to put up 30 if the matchup is right

i got offered mahomes for julio jones since the dude has dak as his other qb, chiefs does have a tough playoff schedule however he still got the potential to put up points. ppr league currently in 3rd place looking to get the 2nd bye

my current roster:

qb- daniel jones, david carr
rb- chris carson, damien williams, leonard fournette, lesean mccoy
te- jimmy graham, mark andrews
wr- julio jones, chris godwin, jamison crowder, courtland sutton, terry mclaurin
def- rams
k- mike nugent

should i make the trade for mahomes? i could stick with my current squad imo

No stay put

I don’t think I’ve ever just gave up on a season out of respect for the league but this might be the one. 6 players on long term injury including my top 2 picks, 3 of my top 4. Trying to put a lineup together is a chore.

David Johnson
Devonta Freeman
Brandin Cooks
Evan Engram
Will Dissly (was playing great)
Desean Jackson
John Ross

now Lockett probably out. Sammy Watkins missed multiple games. This is just absurd. I was somehow holding above .500 until this week too. I’m scraping for band aids and every time they play well they get hurt too.

I don’t think I’ve ever just gave up on a season out of respect for the league but this might be the one. 6 players on long term injury including my top 2 picks, 3 of my top 4. Trying to put a lineup together is a chore.

David Johnson
Devonta Freeman
Brandin Cooks
Evan Engram
Will Dissly (was playing great)
Desean Jackson
John Ross

now Lockett probably out. Sammy Watkins missed multiple games. This is just absurd. I was somehow holding above .500 until this week too. I’m scraping for band aids and every time they play well they get hurt too.

Holy ---- thats a sad team. It could be worse man at least the injury bug is why youre down. Like venting on the last page, not a single injured player for and every starter is a top 10 play weekly. Yet im 4-7

Just ride it out

No one in my big money league added Williams or Wilkins (neither did i) off waivers. I own Mack - but i just dont see a reason to pick either up with the news that could be back soon. Add in the fact I have no one to drop

Wilson Brees
Gordon Gurley Carson Mack
Thomas Julio Chark J.Brown
Waller
Bills Packers
Koo

In my work league my opponent has Mack and i figured he wouldnt use a waiver on either, he didnt. I added both dropping M.Sanders & B.Hill. Since its a yahoo league i'll drop Williams and/or Wilkins after the game tomorrow depending how either does

i picked up jonathan williams... do i start him over ronald jones? i got james connor but hes injury prone so not sure how he will play even if he suits up... i dont see marlon mack coming back soon with that broken hand...i just want to know if he will get the majority of touches at running back or will jordan wilkins get it or hines

No one in my big money league added Williams or Wilkins (neither did i) off waivers. I own Mack - but i just dont see a reason to pick either up with the news that could be back soon. Add in the fact I have no one to drop

I added Williams as a Mack owner $18. I'm in must-win/hope & pray situation the next two weeks so I can't afford to wait on Mack to return.
Also added Cobb for $6 which I kinda regret :lol: and Falcons D for $3 which I'm cool with.

i picked up jonathan williams... do i start him over ronald jones? i got james connor but hes injury prone so not sure how he will play even if he suits up... i dont see marlon mack coming back soon with that broken hand...i just want to know if he will get the majority of touches at running back or will jordan wilkins get it or hines
I added Williams as a Mack owner $18. I'm in must-win/hope & pray situation the next two weeks so I can't afford to wait on Mack to return.
Also added Cobb for $6 which I kinda regret :lol: and Falcons D for $3 which I'm cool with.

See thats the problem. If i knew who would get the carries id have no issue with either of these guys, but ESPN locks em up once they so i can afford that waste when im planning ahead

But like you im in must win situations in all leagues, i dont have confidence to start either. Brian Hill sucked and cost me

im just going with ronald jones since too much uncertainty if williams will be the main running back... i needed a running back so i took a gamble on jonathan williams... i didnt lose much by dropping the ravens since i already have the patriots defense... but just salty my competition picked them up so it might hurt me if i play them in the playoffs lol... if james connor was healthy i would be straight at running back since joe mixon is finally playing decent

So...in a must win situation am I starting any of Baker vs Dolphins, Foles at Titans or Darnold vs Raiders over Brady vs Cowboys?

Not sure if I wanna roll with Cobb in flex or grab Gabriel or Renfrow (would clear Saturday). Full-PPR, thoughts?

See thats the problem. If i knew who would get the carries id have no issue with either of these guys, but ESPN locks em up once they so i can afford that waste when im planning ahead

But like you im in must win situations in all leagues, i dont have confidence to start either. Brian Hill sucked and cost me

Wilkins is still available, but on a short week + limited practice yesterday, I'm taking my chances on Williams being the guy. You are right tho about Hill; it happened a few weeks ago with Ty Johnson also.

I’d be in on Williams but that backfield is a toss up.

Hines, Williams, Wilkins.

Plus top waiver options recently have been a bust - Jones, Johnson,Hill.

So...in a must win situation am I starting any of Baker vs Dolphins, Foles at Titans or Darnold vs Raiders over Brady vs Cowboys?

I wouldn't. He's only had under 20 points once at home this year (18.xx against Cleveland). And they're getting Wynn back, so their O-line shouldn't be as terrible.

I’d be in on Williams but that backfield is a toss up.

Hines, Williams, Wilkins.

Plus top waiver options recently have been a bust - Jones, Johnson,Hill.

what about kalen ballage from the dolphins? my coworker said he will get majority of the touches since they released mark walton

If you dont go brady then i say Baker (which feels like a Browns trap game) but i can see OBJ or Landry breaking away for a long score

Pick 1

Josh Allen vs Broncos
Baker vs Dolphins
Foles at Titans
Tannehill vs Jags

Stick with Allen

Nick Folk or Brett Maher ROS?

Folk

Randall Cobb or Will Fuller ROS?

0.5 PPR

Cobb

If you dont go brady then i say Baker (which feels like a Browns trap game) but i can see OBJ or Landry breaking away for a long score

Stick with Allen

Folk

Cobb

These are all what I have in right now but I was thinking of swapping my Cobb and Folk for his Fuller and Matt Gay...kicker trade :lol:

Idk if he’d even do it though cause he doesn’t wanna look shady since he’s out of playoffs and he’s my friend

Just when I thought I could bench Odell this week, he gets Miami. What the hell do I do??

2 WR lineup and 1 flex. Options are Odell, Evans, Ridley, Metcalf & Deebo. Thoughts? .5 ppr.

Just when I thought I could bench Odell this week, he gets Miami. What the hell do I do??

2 WR lineup and 1 flex. Options are Odell, Evans, Ridley, Metcalf & Deebo. Thoughts? .5 ppr.

I think you gotta ride it out with Evans, Beckham and Ridley.

Back
Top Bottom