***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I'm in a .5 PPR league where Cohen got me 9 points so I'm somewhat satisfied with that. Given how bad the Bears O looked though I'm not sure I'll use him much moving forward. Probably start him again next week and make my decision from there. Even then this Bears team could be up and down depending on the opponent and if Mitch gets his ish together.

Have Kittle in a league but I picked up Waller anyways. Maybe I can use for trade bait down the line.

A. Rob got me 13.70 points from a projected 10.46 points... I'll take it that from the FLEX start!

Bears defense got me 10 points.
Jimmy Graham managed to get 15 points even though I left him on the bench. Feel like George Kittle will do a lot better.

Dude in my league is offering Godwin, DJ Moore or TY for Mack. I’m leaning towards DJ over the others but not sure if I really wanna do it. Thoughts?

My WRs are JuJu, Cooks, Marvin Jones
My RBs are Gurley, Jacobs, Ekeler, JJ, Mack

Glad to have Fantasy Football back.

Even though last nights game was pretty wack for FF glad its back regardless.

2DDAD4D7-83BA-46A9-A1CF-63F1A71E6C5C.jpeg
Standard league. I don’t hate the trade but I need RB depth more than anything. Should I go with this or counter with Tyler Boyd for his Austin Ekeler (I have Justin Jackson).

Dude in my league is offering Godwin, DJ Moore or TY for Mack. I’m leaning towards DJ over the others but not sure if I really wanna do it. Thoughts?

My WRs are JuJu, Cooks, Marvin Jones
My RBs are Gurley, Jacobs, Ekeler, JJ, Mack

I would definitely do that trade for Godwin or DJ Moore (prefer Godwin)

Need some flex advice. Antonio Brown vs Denver or James white vs the Steelers? Leaning towards White because it’s a PPR but hate leaving star players on the bench because regardless of defensive matchup they can always find ways to go off

I need help fam.

Jacobs or Ekeler to start week 1?

I'd go Ekeler. No idea how Oaklands usage is gonna be and Ekeler has established himself nicely. No Gordon and Rivers has always been good about getting everyone involved, so it's the smarter play, in my opinion.

I need help fam.

Jacobs or Ekeler to start week 1?
Go Ekeler. He’ll get a hell of a lot more opportunities than Jacobs. Gordon home, he’ll be the lead back for the Chargers. He also get lots of catches coming out the backfield.

This dude offered me his Kupp for my Dede. I went ahead and accepted. Although I do think Dede will have a nice year as well. And I’ll probably be pissed if Dede has like 20 points vs the Chiefs this weekend.

Welp 1 of 3 who im rolling out .... On the bench: Washington Singletary, Cohen, Green, Gordon

Now that Brown is playing idk bout Waller.

Screenshot_20190906-203213_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Badgley injured his groin in practice and doubtful for Sunday.

He was my kicker in both my leagues. Scooped up J. Elliot

Am I wrong for thinking NE DEF good for next week against Miami?

Already picked em up early to prepare

2DDAD4D7-83BA-46A9-A1CF-63F1A71E6C5C.jpeg
Standard league. I don’t hate the trade but I need RB depth more than anything. Should I go with this or counter with Tyler Boyd for his Austin Ekeler (I have Justin Jackson).
Hate these trades. Hell you gonna do with an extra player?

This dude offered me his Kupp for my Dede. I went ahead and accepted. Although I do think Dede will have a nice year as well. And I’ll probably be pissed if Dede has like 20 points vs the Chiefs this weekend.
u did the right move.

So am I the only one that doesn’t trust Beckham’s hip at all and is trying to sell him high before Sunday when/if that **** acts up?

He doesn’t even need to be actually hurt to miss the entire season. Just wait until he quits on his team again.

Yeah I was in trade talks with the dude that has him right after the draft. Discussion went dead and just yesterday he asked if I was still interested. I politely said nah I’m good bruh

Guess I can't be too mad at 12.9 in the flex from Tarik, despite the game being ****.

Back
Top Bottom