Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I don’t keep up with boxing.

Is Lomachenko ever going to fight anyone interesting?

Teo ain’t ready for Loma yet but you never know on giving Loma competition. He def needs to chill with that fake shoulder roll. It ain’t for him.

as far as Tank. Not sure Loma can deal with that power but anything can happen in boxing.

Kov said he was tired after the 6th round :rofl:. He might as well should of went all out. This dude is a 4 round fighter at this point with all that alcohol he drinks.

Kov said he was tired after the 6th round :rofl:. He might as well should of went all out. This dude is a 4 round fighter at this point with all that alcohol he drinks.
His conditioning is poor. Dude looked winded. He honestly looks like he should hang it up.

I was half asleep at the end of the fight but I thought I heard Kovalev say something about not retiring and unifying the division in the postfight

wasnt kovs strategy to jab canelo to save energy? that sounds like a legit game plan he just didnt count on throwing jabs tiring him out :lol:

I was half asleep at the end of the fight but I thought I heard Kovalev say something about not retiring and unifying the division in the postfight

he said that he took this fight because he wanted to unify but no one wanted to fight him or something like that

wasnt kovs strategy to jab canelo to save energy? that sounds like a legit game plan he just didnt count on throwing jabs tiring him out :lol:

he said that he took this fight because he wanted to unify but no one wanted to fight him or something like that
He took this fight for the biggest payday.

oh yeah thats for sure, i was just paraphrasing what he said on the post interview

Inoue is going to win, but might have too much respect for Donaire that he will carry him and let him go the distance.

Back
Top Bottom