Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always viewed khan as a warrior who always gave it all he got. Last night mightve been a sign to start thinking about hanging em up. Like some said already, mans didnt even bother to take the whole 5, he knew he couldnt hurt bud and that low blow was a scapegoat for him to throw in the towel.

Fight brook and ride off into the sunset.

Or fight gamboa and break the record for most kd's in a fight lol

Last edited:
What happened to Khan's hand speed tho, his hand speed used to be on another level and looked so much slower last night

Khan was adamant yesterday that a 14-year professional career that has brought him more than £30 million ($39 million) in earnings would go on. “I can’t go out like that,” said the 32-year-old, whose face was badly bruised and marked up in the aftermath."

Khan got at least a couple more big money fights left in him

I'd be fine with this.

Not sure what Hunter has done at HW for some to think he'd he even give AJ some rounds.

I think Sor Rungvisai will beat him more convincingly this time, just like how he beat Chocolatito convincingly the second time.

Wonder what the offer was. I’m assuming you’d just offer Miller’s exact salary in this situation

8662BF3E-BCBA-4D8F-9658-E4416E135258.jpeg

Fox PPV...

Crap commentary, and most likely an even worse undercard.

I can honestly see One Fight a yea...err, One Time
retiring if he wins. He’ll prob make 5-6 minimum off of this, Thurman always struck me as a get in, get out after the big payday type of guy.

I could never be mad at someone who gets in and gets out, it’s an unforgiving sport. That fight he had with Porter was a war too.

And yeah win or loss I don’t see him taking a Spence or Crawford fight, dude been kinda checked out since he got married and took time off for the surgery.

even though pac is washed i see this as a good fight... hes still better than a lot of fighters right now in their prime... after this fight i want thurman to fight spence or crawford just one of them geez... but i dont see it happening any time soon... i dont see any of those 3 fighting each other really

I don't see the problem with retiring early or even cherry picking. But some people bring up that Thurman was the one running his mouth saying he's willing to fight everyone and not afraid to lose his 0.

Back
Top Bottom