Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I support dude just because he’s from Maryland but dude has fought absolutely nobody. The stat padding can stop now. Take a fight

I support dude just because he’s from Maryland but dude has fought absolutely nobody. The stat padding can stop now. Take a fight

The Pedraza and Cuellar wins were solid.

He's kind of in that same "No man's land" that Bud is in with all the big name 130 & 135 guys being on other networks.

I really hope he is trolling.

The Pedraza and Cuellar wins were solid.

He's kind of in that same "No man's land" that Bud is in with all the big name 130 & 135 guys being on other networks.

Not trying to discredit tank but he beat a drained pedraza and then a Cuellar who moved up in weight for the fight. His promoters know how to set up his fights.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

These dudes have mastered the art of blatantly ducking fighters that they aren't 100% sure their fighters will beat

Now you see why floyd ducked pac all those years. Easy to articulate for him when he’s doing it for someone else

I had it for Zepeda as well.
Damn good fight for a Sunday night after recovering from a hangover all day :lol:

If Tank is making all that money like that man i would duck too.

Dude was walking down the ring to "Thriller" with a big smile on his face cuz he knew was about to end it in the 1st round and make all that money :lol:

Somebody please let me know when the Joshua vs Big Baby fight at MSG in June goes on sale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom