OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Crazy that multi year starters with CFP experience (and a national title) have both been replaced.

Luckily for Clemson the ACC is so bad they can practically put anyone there and still win it

Dabo made the mistake of not handing the reins over to Deshaun Watson early enough in 2014 and he prob didn’t want to make the same mistake again

Crazy that multi year starters with CFP experience (and a national title) have both been replaced.

Luckily for Clemson the ACC is so bad they can practically put anyone there and still win it

Is it really that crazy though? Do the guys who were replaced offer the ceiling you may need to ultimately win a natty this year? I mean we saw both kids stink up the joint last year when asked to use their arms to win games in the playoffs

Whole lotta fake outrage
No fake outrage here. I genuinely hate all these southern schools who treat these black athletes like horses. They refuse to hire any black coaches and think these players should show blind loyalty. I think Saban is generally a stand up dude, but Dabo looks like he goes home and uses the N word.

you can say all you want about Dabo, but he did the right thing here and let Bryant make his decision. He could have played him this weekend and screwed him. Dabo did the right thing for Bryant and his fam. He'll be fine. He'll land at a great program and play extremely well.

Is it really that crazy though? Do the guys who were replaced offer the ceiling you may need to ultimately win a natty this year? I mean we saw both kids stink up the joint last year when asked to use their arms to win games in the playoffs

More so crazy the amount of talent teams have stockpiled. I read a stat that Bryant was tied with a few others as the winningest (current) starters at 16 games.

I don’t blame Dabo though, I wish Urban would’ve put Haskins in last year. If Lawrence is better that’s all there is to it

you can say all you want about Dabo, but he did the right thing here and let Bryant make his decision. He could have played him this weekend and screwed him. Dabo did the right thing for Bryant and his fam. He'll be fine. He'll land at a great program and play extremely well.
He would’ve gotten killed by the other coaches on the recruiting trail in he did that. He wasn’t doing him a solid, he understands how bad of a look that would be especially when opposing coaches would come into a black players home and mention he replaced a black quarterback who went 16-2 with a white quarterback. Dude is a racist pos but he ain’t stupid.

He would’ve gotten killed by the other coaches on the recruiting trail in he did that. He wasn’t doing him a solid, he understands how bad of a look that would be especially when opposing coaches would come into a black players home and mention he replaced a black quarterback who went 16-2 with a white quarterback. Dude is a racist pos but he ain’t stupid.

:lol:

Are you mad a black QB got replaced at Bama too? Or is that okay since it was by a Hawaiian

:lol:

Are you mad a black QB got replaced at Bama too? Or is that okay since it was by a Hawaiian
Big Difference! You can try laughing it off all you want but the fact is he knew how this would play out with opposing coaches. Tua’s talent can’t be argued. He’s the best quarterback in the college football, nobody’s remotely saying anything close to that about the kid in Clemson. Tua came in as a backup last year and won a national championship

Fromm low key holding your passing attack back, but these blowouts are keeping him out of the spotlight.

I don’t even think it’s him when it comes to passing it’s our dumb *** OC. Everyone knows Missouri is weak as **** against the pass but they still want to pound the rock. The game didn’t open up until Fromm start bombing it downfield. I do think Fromm lack pocket awareness tho..he doesn’t know when the pressure is coming in and he take dumb sacks.

Back
Top Bottom