OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I think some of the points are valid about T. Herman, but give him some time. This is the best they've played over his 2 years being there. The UMD will haunt them all year. Defensively they continue to be solid, I wasn't sure how they'd respond to TCU's quickness on the outside but they handled it.

Biggest thing for me is I'm not sold on Ehlinger and Buechele just never took the next step.

KJ is way more of a Sam Bradford type player imo. I'm trying to think of another really tall QB with good feet and a strong arm who throws nothing but jump balls and hitch routes.

I'd say just going off throwing motion, JT is much more of a

uncle-rico-napoleon-dynamite-1520148888.jpeg

Nebraska game got you feeling spicy, huh? You were on your best behavior weeks 2 and 3.

Milton > Costello at executing what they are tasked with in their offenses

However I wouldn’t want costello running the system MM runs and vice versa. So sort of s apples to oranges comparison

Every time I watch Stanford I wonder why David Shaw is so stubborn and insistent on going into that jumbo formation and running dives and inside tosses to Bryce Love instead of going 2 WR 2TE and just airing it out. The average height of their receivers is like 6’4”.5. No one can cover them for 60 minutes.

Nebraska game got you feeling spicy, huh? You were on your best behavior weeks 2 and 3.

Me bringing up an old meme in this thread is feeling spicy?

SC being trash got you sensitive nowadays b. I fear for what is going to happen when Lynn Swann introduces JDR come January.

I still posted in here almost everyday :lol:

You’re a big boy Nako, there’s no reason to drag other dudes into your battles.

:lol: If we're going to turn this into some Marvel vs. Capcom 2 type **** since Fake News Nako is too *****made to fight his own battles, who else do I get?

I know the homie casper90403 casper90403 is down. Dude knows I only clown SC because they can and should be better.

i might slander USC more than anyone else here. As you said, I expect more. They should be better. But every hire since Pete left was a cocky hire. USC thought anybody can coach them and be successful. Not one of the guys hire deserved the job, truthfully.

The JDR was always a joke, but damn, its not sounding that terrible these days. I might be down.

Don’t let Bobby bait you into defending him. He trying to trick you into thinking y’all put your khakis on the same way.

I only take shots at USC because they hype up every one of their QBs like they’re gawds but it’s in good fun I don’t really have any gripes with their program outside of breaking my heart in that last minute win :smh:

JT still winning 4 heisman tho

i might slander USC more than anyone else here. As you said, I expect more. They should be better. But every hire since Pete left was a cocky hire. USC thought anybody can coach them and be successful. Not one of the guys hire deserved the job, truthfully.

The JDR was always a joke, but damn, its not sounding that terrible these days. I might be down.

JDR wasn’t a joke. He wanted the job and admins chose Sark :lol:

Back
Top Bottom