OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

On the road to meet up with @Chester McFloppy rn

maxresdefault (1).jpg

the really tragic part about this georgia game is that the running game didn't play that poorly. Holyfield averaged 8 yards per carry and Swift averaged 6 yards per carry.

the majority of the issue is that Jake couldn't complete a single pass for a long stretch of the game. Guys were getting open and he had decent protection. He was just missing reads and making inaccurate throws.

My question to the coaching staff is why dont they let Field throw AT ALL. His only pass attempts all season have come when we were comfortably ahead. His accuracy and ability to read defenses must be horrendous and practice because it's a guaranteed run if he's in the game.

With as poorly as Jake played for the majority of this game, you'd think that they'd at least let Fields attempt some passes. You become a very predictable offense when you know the quarterback in the game either can't, or isn't allowed to throw the ball.

White fans love Jake because he's a good ole country boy who posts on social media about hunting and fishing and played in the Little League World Series a decade ago. Y'all know the deal with this mess.

At the end of the day, I don't care about any players feelings. I want to play the guy that gives us the best shot to win on that specific day. It's obvious that the fields was a better quarterback for today, why not ride with him? If Jake Fromm gives us a better chance against Florida, and played Jake in that game.

Damn couldn't say LSU played a good game.

LSU defense came to play as one of the top defense in the Nation.

We missed some key plays but damn it's tough to play in the Death Valley.

Back
Top Bottom