OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

White fans love Jake because he's a good ole country boy who posts on social media about hunting and fishing and played in the Little League World Series a decade ago. Y'all know the deal with this mess.

At the end of the day, I don't care about any players feelings. I want to play the guy that gives us the best shot to win on that specific day. It's obvious that the fields was a better quarterback for today, why not ride with him? If Jake Fromm gives us a better chance against Florida, and played Jake in that game.
So um, still think I was crazy saying fields is the better qb (said before season began) and he will be the started way sooner than anybody expects? Or nah?

So um, still think I was crazy saying fields is the better qb (said before season began) and he will be the started way sooner than anybody expects? Or nah?

I'll give you props, you called it. Playing mediocre teams throughout the first half of the season really hid Fromm's deficiencies.

Jake Fromm definitely has some Dak Prescott in him. What I mean by that is I don't think he can take over a game. He's a very good game manager, but if things aren't going his way I don't think he has the talent to take over, especially on the road.

at the end of the day, Georgia shouldn't have recruited the number one quarterback in the country if they didn't want a quarterback controversy.

Like I mentioned earlier, the only thing that gives me pause is that we haven't seen fields throw the ball accurately. I'm not sure if he can't do it or the coaching staff won't allow him to do it.

lmao.gif

feels good.gif

nik cage.gif
Let your nuts hang bro

Purdy. I'll be curious how they use Mitchell this last half of the season. Fastest kid on the team.
Ok, I was gonna say. If Mitchell ever starts, you guys are in trouble. They do need to get him in the field some way and use that speed though.

Tua took a shot and it looks like he injured his knee. I think he'll be fine though, he was seen on the sideline laughing with his teammates.

Clones got some good *** receivers (especially Butler) and a strong defense too. Maybe it's the all black uniforms, but this team looks formidable as hell. :lol: How'd they ever lose?

Back
Top Bottom