OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

LSU smashed Miami
TXA&M went toe to toe with Clemson

I also told you y'all would have at least 4 losses minimum. JT still got 3 Heismans to go though. No pressure.

Miami is good? Syracuse didn't go toe to toe with Clemson? ****, Syracuse put up a better fight. And on the road. What are you saying?

And JT's only staying 2 more years.

JT’s leaving to go pro is something other than sports?

Good for him.

Is Chad Henne the last QB to sign out of HS with Michigan and get drafted? Or are you gonna claim Ryan Mallett?

MVP MVP Is Tebow going to be the last QB from UF drafted this millenium? What's that, Tebow and Rex Grossman? 2 QBs in 18 years, *****, I can divide, that's one every... let's say two, two of them ****s was due.

Syracuse didn't go toe to toe with Clemson? ****, Syracuse put up a better fight. And on the road. What are you saying?

Syracuse also got to play against the 3rd string QB who had thrown 8 passes in his career for 3 quarters.

Is Chad Henne the last QB to sign out of HS with Michigan and get drafted? Or are you gonna claim Ryan Mallett?

MVP MVP Is Tebow going to be the last QB from UF drafted this millenium? What's that, Tebow and Rex Grossman? 2 QBs in 18 years, *****, I can divide, that's one every... let's say two, two of them ****s was due.

Denard

MVP MVP thanks for bringing this back up lmao. And it was September we were having this in-person convo, not August. nako xl nako xl

On September 1, you're right. Sorry I wasn't fishing for clout by advertising to the rest of the thread that I hang out with people in real life, within the past calendar year, in a city.

Thanks for clearing that up.

On September 1, you're right. Sorry I wasn't fishing for clout by advertising to the rest of the thread that I hang out with people in real life, within the past calendar year, in a city.

Thanks for clearing that up.

You’re welcome.

ACC outside of Clemson is terrible this year. Did I mention we're terrible?

Fax

I am excited to finally see a whole game this weekend tho. Granted we may not score just off of things I’ve read in here about the squad but still stoked to have a whole weekend watching football for the 1st time this season.

Also, can’t wait for Kirby to wreck the gators

I told y’all Joe burrow was gonna lead my LSU tigers to the promised land. We slapping Bama next

giphy.gif

Joe Burrow is pretty mediocre, I can't deny he's made some big clutch plays, but overall he's meh, LSU can do a lot if the QB is just meh, they won't beat bama with that tho.

Devin White also out on the first half vs Bama

MVP MVP sicne we’re rehashing past convos you ready to come in and eat crow on all your Darnold hot takes? If anything he’s even better than we realized at the time.

KaVontae Turpin dismissed from TCU...and Patterson couldn't even tell him to his face. Kid's gonna find out through Twitter.

MVP MVP sicne we’re rehashing past convos you ready to come in and eat crow on all your Darnold hot takes? If anything he’s even better than we realized at the time.

I wouldn't even know how good or bad he has been. I don't watch the NFL.

Joe Burrow is pretty mediocre, I can't deny he's made some big clutch plays, but overall he's meh, LSU can do a lot if the QB is just meh, they won't beat bama with that tho.

Devin White also out on the first half vs Bama

Man just let me have something work for me :lol:

Buckeyes suck
Titans suck

And now Austin Mack is probably out for the season after having foot surgery :smh:

Bout to be a Bama and Dodgers/brewers fan :lol:

Man just let me have something work for me :lol:

Buckeyes suck
Titans suck

And now Austin Mack is probably out for the season after having foot surgery :smh:

Bout to be a Bama and Dodgers/brewers fan :lol:

Nah, you’re stuck with the rest of us losers who root for teams not named Bama and ain’t gonna win it. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom