OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

It’s mostly the same people in here always chopping it up which is dope

Game day brings the random clowns who pop in to thump their chests then leave again :lol:

There’s been like 3 iterations of Stan Fan over the past decade. What’s jokes is I think it was legitimately a different dude each time thinking that year was their year only to learn the truth about life.

I am kinda sad the Oregon, UCLA, and UTk fanbases dies in here.

Shout out to @firered18 and @fresh

Pour some out for @Trelvis @5am6oody72 @Ddot13 and @scarsorscabs too. All mega fans that left the thread before their programs rises.

Last edited:
Is Patterson going to get any pushback for possibly knowing about Turpin having another DV arrest in March? Or is the excuse that they used the wrong website going to be enough?

Ridley & Sony >

*****s be in here just lying.
shut your *** up. Both Ridley and Sony are on my fantasy team. Ridley didn't have a catch week 1. Went off week 3, an hasn't done **** since.

Sony was out there looking like Shaun Alexander AFTER the Madden cover, had 3 good weeks and then went down with a "non-structural damage knee injury."

"****** be lying." You clearly bumped your habit up to dust if you think either of those players are the top rookie this season.

Which one of you is Mr. Marcus?

giphy-10.gif

shut your *** up. Both Ridley and Sony are on my fantasy team. Ridley didn't have a catch week 1. Went off week 3, an hasn't done **** since.

Sony was out there looking like Shaun Alexander AFTER the Madden cover, had 3 good weeks and then went down with a "non-structural damage knee injury."

"*****s be lying." You clearly bumped your habit up to dust if you think either of those players are the top rookie this season.

Darnold don't lead the league in nothing but INT's, not Top 10 in ANY QB categories

Fact: Ridley #2 in Receiving TDs

Fact: Sony Top 10 in rushing ypg (Saquon aint) and rushing TDs

Fact: FOH

Back
Top Bottom