OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

If Meyer takes another sabbatical, does he ever get another P5 job? I know the immediate answer that comes to mind is "lol yes" but we're living in a very diffrent culture today.

Damn, Hutson too? I thought he was lucky to get a USC scholarship. I need to see what the hell is going on with these guys.

you know, I gotta bad feeling about Oregon's class. It might be spectacular and a place Steele, Hutson, and even Kayvon are seriously considering. Something is going on

It's not a big loss. There are guys we should take over him.
yeah, he would never get time. Dude is listed at 170 but theres no way. He got shifty speed though. I learned to like him though. Always questioned whether he could do the school work.

Come to think of it, he knows Helton is getting fired and the new staff will cool on him instantly. Good decision to do it now. Hope he knows something.

Come to think of it, he knows Helton is getting fired and the new staff will cool on him instantly. Good decision to do it now. Hope he knows something.

He doesn't know anything. He committed because Chris Steele told him to. He wanted to get in early because Clay is kinda loyal to kids and he maybe would have gotten in.

Oregon is being super "aggressive" with kids and asking them to commit early to build buzz for the class and kids are buying into the hype. Some of the big names (Mase Funa, Keyon Ware-Hudson, etc.) committed there super early because they had injuries and wanted to save their spots and not get passed over. Oregon's having a good year so the early aggressiveness is paying off with kids who may have been looking around and not solid in their verbals now looking like they'll stick.

Recruiting talk in October now?

Ya'll need just need to go ahead and create a USC thread.

**** outta here. Let Kyle ford commit to you guys soon like expected and you'll be the first one in here like

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Oregon is playing the game this recruiting cycle. Cristobal is trying to build Bama west in all facets. Their class should be crazy this year but we'll see.

Not mad at that.

- Sidenote, that .gif of Stone Cold yelling at Vince on the mat will NEVER get old :rofl: :rofl:

Good times.

Back
Top Bottom