OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

And Florida, who has one of the biggest fanbases in the country and recognizable brands in CFB came into the game with 1 loss. :lol:

Or, you know, the fact it was the national day-time game on CBS up against a total blank slate of ****ty games elsewhere.

What was the only other decent game on? Iowa and Penn State that probably nobody outside either state turned on?

Biggest afternoon game of the year, not just this week. Also, Georgia played win the top 3 highest rated college football games of 2017 (SEC title game, Rose Bowl and National Championship)

If i had teammates quit on me for the 3rd year in a row I wouldn’t be too friendly postgame either

What’s the fanbases feel on this season? Willie not whipping me into shape or a case of Willie needing time to clean house and change culture?

And y’all were saying to skip last seasons group and draft a QB this year.

People say that every year because they assume development works on a linear track like Madden or NCAA.

Herbert's talented enough to be a top 5 pick and I'd take a chance on Greir or Haskins if I was a team like Jax or Denver but other than that I would pass on the rest of these dudes and wait for Tua.

Everyone clowns Gruden but if he ends up with Bosa and Tua back to back :nerd:

Then what?

He’s still Jon Gruden and can’t really coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

:lol: true, he's doing the right tho blowing up the team the way he has. Even with Mack and Coop they werent going anywhere anytime soon.

They should be well stocked for the next guy at least.

:lol: true, he's doing the right tho blowing up the team the way he has. Even with Mack and Coop they werent going anywhere anytime soon.

They gave him 10 yrs $100Ms. There is no next guy unless he changes his mind and decides to call back Tennessee.

Eh, is he really? Unlikely that he'll get a player as good as Mack with any of those picks just based on the odds of drafting, and you can legit build a defense around an elite pass rusher like that. They made out like bandits with the Cooper deal, though.

The problem with the raiders is they have Carr, who is an average QB, making 20 million a season. The raiders are going to suck until they can move to a cheaper qb.

Well, Hue Jackson is available again now too :lol:

Might as well bring back the Hackett regime now that we've run out of Carroll OCs.

Last edited:
Eh, is he really? Unlikely that he'll get a player as good as Mack with any of those picks just based on the odds of drafting, and you can legit build a defense around an elite pass rusher like that. They made out like bandits with the Cooper deal, though.

No team has won a Super Bowl with a defensive player commanding that much of the cap , and as dominant as he was last year they were only 29th on defense according to DVOA.

A lot of this is going to depend on their drafting but if they at least get average league starting caliber players out of those two picks, those guys on cheap rookie deals and the left over cash from not paying Mack is going to be more valuable from a team building perspective than Mack himself.

Back
Top Bottom