OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Yep. Definitely should be in Tally but Jimbo & DC stopped doing what needed to be done

Honestly, he should be at SC but the suitcases weren't heavy enough *shrug*

I'm guessing the staff shakeup came from above Clay. He meets with Lynn Swann every Monday.

Fields is looking around btw

:nerd: Where you reading this? And quit the hating on the dumbo numbers :D. They don’t bother me.

tenor.gif

-Gruden is the most overrated coach of all time

-Oregon uniforms are dope but the team is trash

-Ohio state is also trash. Will probably lose to Nebraska

-Field better stay at UGA. We don’t want him in the B1G :smh:

Man their offense isn’t bad, I know their defense is bad too but you never know. Martinez could light us up

my boy told me the play calling was definitely "different." It was more organized and fluid and put Sears in good spots.

From G. Martinez who’s the sc insider I consider the best: “I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret. Play-calling is sort of a red herring for the media and the public. Trust me, Helton has already been plenty involved with the play calling this season. Play-calling is a little shell game coaches play with you guys.”

“What Clay did this off season was akin to what Lane Kiffin did when he refused to let James Cregg go when he brought in Mike Summers. Like someone how Summers was going to coach up Cregg and then Cregg would coach up the offensive line. That was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. At minimum, two more moves should be in the works for Clay. We know what they are.”

Man their offense isn’t bad, I know their defense is bad too but you never know. Martinez could light us up

Their offense is as bad as your defense. Nebraska is 45th in S&P+ offense, and Ohio St is 45th in S&P+ defense.

Nebraska blowing out Minnesota and Bethune-Cookman doesn't mean anything.

Are we believing any rumors of them reaching out to any Head Coaches the day after the firing?

Are we believing any rumors of them reaching out to any Head Coaches the day after the firing?
You think they weren't going behind Hue's back and reaching out to coaches before now? Especially if they were looking to the college ranks?

Safe to say that CB$ is counting $$$ this weekend ratings wise with basically the SEC East Champ game (Ga vs KY 3:30) and the SEC West Champ game (Bama vs LSU 8:00)?
*unless something crazy and unexpected happens.

what jobs has Campbell passed on the past couple of years?

And why is Lincoln Riley wanted by the Browns? Solely because of the Baker connection? Is he even that great of a coach?

You think they weren't going behind Hue's back and reaching out to coaches before now? Especially if they were looking to the college ranks?
I mean Hue wasn't keeping that job regardless. I believe they could've been reaching out to coaches, but not buying that they fired him today so they started reaching out to Urban and Harbaugh.

what jobs has Campbell passed on the past couple of years?

And why is Lincoln Riley wanted by the Browns? Solely because of the Baker connection? Is he even that great of a coach?

We don't know much about his ability to build/sustain a program, but Lincoln's probably the best play caller/offensive mind in CFB right now.

Campbell's never been west of Iowa. SC is the better job but if OU were to open up, I'd think he'd prefer that. He's a Ohio guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom