OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

They gave him 10 yrs $100Ms. There is no next guy unless he changes his mind and decides to call back Tennessee.

If they're still trash by year 4 or 5 he's going back to TV. They'll come to an agreement on the buyout, there's no reason for Grunden to put up with that aggravation when he can still make good money with 1/10th of the stress of being a NFL HC.

Well, Hue Jackson is available again now too :lol:

Might as well bring back the Hackett regime now that we've run out of Carroll OCs.

Who's OU going to hire when Lincoln leaves?

Well, Hue Jackson is available again now too :lol:

giphy (5).gif

UO should have just went out and rocked an elephant print helmet. If your going to do a JB collab what's the point of being conservative?

Love Oregon’s unis. Can’t recall one I thought was terrible, even though I’m sure some combo looked buns.

Good luck with that. Mark richt never fired a single coordinator on his own his whole time at Georgia
He's the playcaller. Rumors that his hands may be pushed to hire one. Don't think he's built up enough cache at Miami yet, not enough 9-3s.

I still remember this tweet from almost 3 years ago:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago
USC wanted to interview Bengals OC Hue Jackson for head coach job, but timing did not and could not work out during NFL season, per sources.

Holy hell.

I still remember this tweet from almost 3 years ago:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago
USC wanted to interview Bengals OC Hue Jackson for head coach job, but timing did not and could not work out during NFL season, per sources.

Holy hell.

Bring him home

Finally, Callaway out.

Coincidence Helton decides to take over play calling duties the day Hue is fired? I think not.

Finally, Callaway out.

Coincidence Helton decides to take over play calling duties the day Hue is fired? I think not.

Helton or Ellis definitely called the 2nd half of that ASU game. Peep my drunk posts from that day. The playcalling was night and day.

Callaway gone. I turned my phone off and spent the past 2 hours at therapy. Got back to my computer to this news. Making breakthroughs already.

Helton or Ellis definitely called the 2nd half of that ASU game. Peep my drunk posts from that day. The playcalling was night and day.
my boy told me the play calling was definitely "different." It was more organized and fluid and put Sears in good spots.

as he should. BUT, he'll beat Fromm out heading into next season. He should stick around.

I think Fromm and Fields will both be on the roster next season but I find it highly unlikely that both Fromm and Fields are both on the roster for the 2020 season. Either Fromm leaves for the NFL or if he stays for this senior season, Fields will transfer. If Fields does beat out Fromm next season, Fromm will be out the door with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom