OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

SC won't call Campbell unless the prominent boosters do it themselves or force Swann.

I don't think Campbell has gotten any major job offers to pass up on yet. That'll change this year.

SC guys don't you think its time to go away from the SC bubble? Or to have keep hiring sc guys for political reasons?

Just confirming, Helton is actually getting fired?

He’s on the hot seat. If he only loses to UCLA or ND he’s probably safe. If he loses to both he’s gone. If he loses to Cal or Oregon State and 1 of UCLA or ND he’s probably gone.

The o line coach he fired yesterday is his dad’s best friend. He made that decision after meeting with our AD so it’s safe to say the AD forced the move. We aren’t OU. Whenever USC gets to a place where ADs are giving coaches personnel ultimatums its a sign of the heat being all the way up.

What is the possibility of Stoops at UK going to OU if that opened? Got to figure he's going to be in relatively high demand considering the success he's having this season and what he's done in Lexington overall. Or do y'all think that's completely out of the question?

OU prob wants a clean break from the Stoops fam as coaches
SC guys don't you think its time to go away from the SC bubble? Or to have keep hiring sc guys for political reasons?

SC is a country club. They're not "good ol boys" but they're wealthy OC brass. It's a very "one of us" hiring mindset. UM has a bit of that with the "Michigan man" stuff. SC BoT aren't hiring someone that doesn't "get it" and won't follow orders.

Just confirming, Helton is actually getting fired?
fingers.gif

yes, please. They should have learned by now.

I give up if they stay "in house" with someone like JDR or Hue. But anything is better than Helton. I want him all the way the F out.
Ari2.gif

The brain cyst and headaches been a narrative for a year or two no? I know Feldman talks about it all the times. The attacks are supposed to be stress related too.

There are going to be so many unhappy fans in the next few weeks... LSU washed UGA and I dont care about records... We know who the better team is... Same with ND is they lose and Michigan jumps them... ND beat Michigan and it wasn't truly a 1 score game... Wont matter because Michigan wont beat the Bucleyes so, Oh well... Its what we have today

Back
Top Bottom