OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

FE8CAFA2-03D0-41EE-A316-DE96516D1805.gif

There are going to be so many unhappy fans in the next few weeks... LSU washed UGA and I dont care about records... We know who the better team is... Same with ND is they lose and Michigan jumps them... ND beat Michigan and it wasn't truly a 1 score game... Wont matter because Michigan wont beat the Bucleyes so, Oh well... Its what we have today
ND would get washed if they played Michigan right now. Michigan will be healthy with Black and Gary back by the OSU game. Game will be close but Michigan is clearly the better team this year.

There are going to be so many unhappy fans in the next few weeks... LSU washed UGA and I dont care about records... We know who the better team is... Same with ND is they lose and Michigan jumps them... ND beat Michigan and it wasn't truly a 1 score game... Wont matter because Michigan wont beat the Bucleyes so, Oh well... Its what we have today

How do you know they wont beat OSU

ND would get washed if they played Michigan right now. Michigan will be healthy with Black and Gary back by the OSU game. Game will be close but Michigan is clearly the better team this year.

ND would get washed by a Michigan team that literally played nobody since ND...the only somebody they’ve played was ND...and they lost. Michigan not washing anyone. They may squeak by a good team but they’re not washing ****.

Michigan looks nothing like the team who played ND to begin the season and ND barely beat them at home then. On a neutral field ND getting washed by that defense easy

“ND barely beat them.” You can stop right there. Now I know you didn’t watch that game and you’re talking out of your ***.

Clay’s coming back next year regardless of the rest of the season record. Officially.

Womp womp

@casper90403

“Several sources have confirmed throughout the day that USC Athletic Director Lynn Swann is expected to announce that Trojans head football coach Clay Helton will be returning next year to lead the team. Several of these sources indicate that the USC administration has met with different committees and regardless of the team's record this season, say that they have given Helton their full support headed into the 2019 season. This comes as no surprise to those close to the program, who understand the dynamics of the athletic department and the current focus of the university. Now, although sources say that Helton will return regardless of how the season ends, we are not naive and understand how changes can be made despite such statements. What this simply indicates is that the administration has no current plans to replace Helton as head coach.”

“This is an announcement on radio from the AD. It will be in regard to the coaching. What Lynn says today is FOR TODAY. We have 4-5 more games. And two of those are ucla and ND. After those are played, Lynn can very likely say something completely different. So, relax and do not overreact. He certainly is not making a public announcement firing Clay or berating him in any way. Which would be flat out stupid .From what I hear, it is an attempt to try to somewhat salvage the season, right the ship.”

Last edited:
Maryland is even more of a cesspool than Ohio State. Durkin is a trash coach and a trash person.

Last edited:
Maryland is even more of a cesspool than Ohio State. During is a trash coach and a trash person.

Facts. I only briefly saw an article about his reinstatement but read he addressed the players solo right before and a handful of them walked out. I hope all those dudes refuse to have anything to do with Durkin, on some real Varsity Blues ****

Maryland is even more of a cesspool than Ohio State. During is a trash coach and a trash person.

This dudes more butt hurt about Ohio state than anyone on here :lol: say it witcha chest fam let us know. I’m an Ohio State fan and I don’t even like Urban but damn you are obsessed

But, they lost when they actually played and thats the only fact about those two teams for this season

It sounds like one of those “shoulda, woulda, coulda” posts

This dudes more butt hurt about Ohio state than anyone on here :lol: say it witcha chest fam let us know. I’m an Ohio State fan and I don’t even like Urban but damn you are obsessed

It sounds like one of those “shoulda, woulda, coulda” posts

You were probably holding candlelight vigils for Urbs. Probably bought his amnesia defense.

CSU Rams pal. You went from I can't mess with DV to claiming I'm butt hurt for calling out Urbs and his enabling DV.

Lol nah I still don’t support him not like him (you can ask anyone on here and check my post history). But every post you make is about him, you done let Urbs run your life and ruffle them jimmies to the max

Lol nah I still don’t support him not like him (you can ask anyone on here and check my post history). But every post you make is about him, you done let Urbs run your life and ruffle them jimmies to the max

How is a post about Durkin and Maryland being more of a cesspool than Ohio State about Urbs?

That USC statement sounds like every statement every school makes halfway through the season when they fully plan on firing their coach at the end of the season tho

would you be surprised? The athletic department been a shambles for several years now

Wouldn’t say surprised they’re isn’t more dirt, just more so that they’re holding onto him because he actually knows something about them.

That USC statement sounds like every statement every school makes halfway through the season when they fully plan on firing their coach at the end of the season tho

Pretty much. Lol. Some of that Callaway karma coming his way. Instead of doing an about face after one day, he’ll get 2 more months and be gone right before they play their bowl game if they do decide to axe him. By the sounds of it, he’s is a dead man walking. But hey, maybe they actually do let him stay another season...

“ND barely beat them.” You can stop right there. Now I know you didn’t watch that game and you’re talking out of your ***.
You can’t misremember the fact that Michigan had the ball with a chance to tie in the last minute on the road despite starting a new quarterback and playing poorly

Outgained ND in total yards
Better 3rd down conversion percentage than ND
ND gained a total of 64 yards in the second half
ND only managed 3 first downs after halftime
ND Avg 2.8 yards a carry the entire game
Not a single rusher had over 60 yards for ND
*and that was the qb*
Michigan held the ball over 5 more min than ND
Strength of schedule Mich #9 vs ND #34
These are all fax!!!!:lol:

Untimely personal fouls and being conservative did Michigan in vs ND. I don’t think you are the one who watched the game.:lol:
Michigan’s offense and defense are light years better than they were to start the season. On a neutral site they’d wash ND like I said.
Pick any metric you want and Michigan is better than ND right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom