OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

We see it all the time but I don’t get how coaches aren’t self aware and make appropriate adjustments as needed. Richts coaching screams of being aloof of what is going on in front of him. I’m watching from a couch and know 9 times out of 10 what we’re going to do on O.

The book is out on our sorry O that he leads. If I see another all verticals on 3rd down I’ll want to gouge my eyes.

Funny..Miami fans was in Georgia *** when we lost to auburn last year :lol: I can say I am disappointed in richt tho..a down year in the ACC with nothing to show for it. Should’ve easily been the number 2 team in the ACC. Pathetic.

State as well, legit chance to finish 10-2. First time probably since Rivers. I mean Noles are beyond trash and UM and VT ain’t doing much but the mid tier teams are putting together nice seasons. That State -WVU game woulda been dope

I see ya'll used that extra hour we got back to it's maximum f'ery
full

David Beaty is fired at Kansas, But will finish up the season. Les Miles might get another job soon.

Kansas might as well go for a Triple Option guy...just find a way to field a competitive team that might get 6 wins each season to make a bowl game. It'll hold fans over until basketball season starts each year

Michael Thomas is a damn problem... Always was jealous when he committed to the Buckeyes.... Hope Black or DPJ or Nico can get close to his level

People often say that because he’s 6’2” and runs a 4.6 but I doubt he’d be a good safety. He’s better playing physically against his man, not facing the play and reacting.

Last edited:
My main takeaway from the LSU Alabama game is the same thing I've been saying for several years now: you can't out-Bama, Bama. What I mean by that, is that you can't beat them at their own game. What's the last team to line up in the I-formation, with a fullback and beat Alabama? LSU tries to do this against Alabama every year and losses and they typically score fewer than a touchdown. for me, it was foolish for them to even going into the game with that game plan

The teams that Bama has struggled with over the last few seasons have been mobile quarterbacks.

My main takeaway from the LSU Alabama game is the same thing I've been saying for several years now: you can't out-Bama, Bama. What I mean by that, is that you can't beat them at their own game. What's the last team to line up in the I-formation, with a fullback and beat Alabama? LSU tries to do this against Alabama every year and losses and they typically score fewer than a touchdown. for me, it was foolish for them to even going into the game with that game plan

The teams that Bama has struggled with over the last few seasons have been mobile quarterbacks.

The days of guys like Quinton Dial, Jesse Williams, and Jonathan Chapman just occupying space, and big ILB's who can't run are over now too tho.

Honestly 2011 LSU might give this team some problems, but LSU doesn't have those guys at RB or on the OL anymore.

Back
Top Bottom