OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

33E03AC4-1E4F-40C7-98AB-6C83721DBE2F.gif

The fact that you had to go off topic and make it personal :pimp:

The guy who talks about dead mothers and autism coming in with “making it personal”

Absolutely gold.

Too bad you’ll be banned by morning and no one can see you being an absolute hypocrite again.

I really don’t care about a 30 year dude that’s been posting the same **** on Niketalk for the last 7 years.

I just find it comical the fingers you will point when people come at you and rightfully so and act innocent like you didn’t do anything.

You’re the dude in elementary school that would punk on kids and wonder why their *** was sitting in detention.

In other words for a 30 plus year old man you act pretty juvenile. Typically I can give a free pass when people are drinking but you’ve been the same dude for 7 years straight.

At some point you gotta grow up, but it is what it is man. You do you, hope the twin xl on the basement floor is doing you well. Hope the basketball shot is getting better.

“Oh I’m living in his dome rent free”

It ain’t that serious, but coming at my moms. You should be better than that.

Peace.

Cal is better than their record. Their defense is legit. They completely shut down Washington last week (I know Gaskin was out, but still). They just need a QB and they'll be fine.

As for WSU, they probably aren't as good as their record. Soft non-conference schedule helped. However, Leach's WSU tenure has been marred by bad losses to inferior non-conference opponents. 8-1 is probably right where they should be, all things considered. They got screwed at USC, and should have won that game. But, they pulled out some miracles against Stanford and Cal. I guess it all kind of evened out.

How did they get screwed at USC?

And how do you watch Cal football and your review is “they just need a QB”?

Wazzu is the best team in the Pac 12. They are just as good as their record says they are. They would beat a bunch of the teams in front of them, and like everyone else, get mauled by Alabama and Clemson.

They could have beaten USC. They were right there. Minshew played his best game of the season against SC. With competent coaching they probably should have also lost by more than 3 points because SC is that much more talented than them. They didn’t get “screwed”.

Last edited:
Chaney & Smart should be ashamed of themselves allowing us to lose to LSU. Just completely abandoned the run. Add the defense to that list too making Bumrow look like a hesiman candidate

:smh:

Chaney & Smart should be ashamed of themselves allowing us to lose to LSU. Just completely abandoned the run. Add the defense to that list too making Bumrow look like a hesiman candidate

:smh:

I want Chaney gone after this season...tired of his **** play calling...that’s 2 years in a row he’s **** the bed on the road

Dawgs took care of business today. Good win over a top 10 road team. Swift is finally 100% and it shows. Just gotta beat Auburn at home next week

We have 3 weeks for the Oline and Dline to get healthy. Oline def needs to hurry and heal up..them 3rd and 1’s are ridiculous..put Fields in on every 3rd and 1 so we can ******* convert. It’s not rocket science Chaney you fat ****.

#RichtOut

In his last 9 games vs Power 5 teams, Mark Richt is 2-7.

- Over his last 12 games, he’s 5-7.

- It is year 3.

- During Al Golden’s 4-season tenure, he had a 3-game losing streak three times.

- Mark Richt already has losing streaks of 3,3, and 4 games.

- In the last 18 years, Richt is the only UM coach to pull that off.

- Not even Coker, Shannon, and Golden dunk to levels of losing streaks the likes of which Richt has already reached.

- Richt’s offense just played back-to-back games against defenses ranking an average of #55.

- His team scored 0 points in the second half of these games.

- During this 3-game losing streak, Miami has scored point totals of 13,14, and 12.

- This is Miami’s worst point output over a 3-game span in 6 years.

- Local idiots and media members blame the personnel and talent.

- On Miami’s final drive, only 9 of the 11 players on the field for the offense we’re 4 or 5 stars.
This what you call gross negligence, Richt already ****** this year's class don't care what his firing would to it

#RichtOut

This what you call gross negligence, Richt already ****ed this year's class don't care what his firing would to it

Whew I knew it was bad but geezus that’s bad on a whole new level. We’re so screwed with him at the helm. 9-3 will be our benchmark with him as head man

We should have been coming off Golden, under Golden we couldn't stop anybody and the offense was relatively good, now we're going through the opposite

How does your offense get worse every year while bringing in more talent year after year? Incompetent coaching

Our special teams ain't even good either, every punt puts the opposing offense at midfield

Back
Top Bottom